Sense Morality Psychometry/Psychic Bloodhound Shuffle Refunds

A place for discussion about Nexus Clash game mechanics, including Build Advice.
Friston_The_Magician

Re: Sense Morality Psychometry/Psychic Bloodhound Shuffle Refunds

Post by Friston_The_Magician »

Hello, Altisidora has a request related to this topic and i was directed to post here. Full transparency, she was wanting to go quintessence elementalist but didnt understand how it works and bought death spells, which she later learned dont work with the build due to mp tax. She since said, ok ill pivot and go lich, but is now stuck with sense morality, psychometry and infusion. If the otherworldy forces are willing to shine down on her, she promises to use the refunded cp for dodge tree and sorcerers might, which would fix everything for her. If not, she understands and will reset, but figured it cant hurt to ask.

Link: https://www.nexusclash.com/clash.php?op ... er&id=8211

Refunded for Sense Morality and Psychometry, but the offer was limited to those skills.
Thenixon

Post by Thenixon »

https://nexusclash.com/clash.php?op=buyskills&id=12 - Please refund Sense Morality?

It looks like I bought Sense Mo after this was announced (?) but before i got to T2 and saw another way of getting it. Was confused when i saw psychometry in the T2 skills section

Refunded
Huojin

Post by Huojin »

Not strictly related here, but since there was a lot of early discussion about Sense Magic refunds, is there going to be a thread somewhere to request that? Thanks!
wolfswift

Post by wolfswift »

Allison could use this for both skills also! Thank you!
I probably just asked a dumb question, sorry! I'm still learning how to play in Breath 5!

My Characters:
Allison Wolf - Archon
Magnus Richter - Supermortal
Kandarin

Post by Kandarin »

wolfswift wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:44 am Allison could use this for both skills also! Thank you!
Refunding this would mean you spent only 40 CP on Mortal skills, bypassing the limit for other users. Are there mortal skills you could swap in?
Katerina Hasheen - Necromancer Advocate, champion of a better Hashaa
Serena Hasheen - Gun ES, Macro Hunter, Freedom Array booster
Isabel Hasheen - Gunwizard Councillor, infusion's #1 fan
Kandarin - Lightning Elementalist, Crusader, fontnet architect
Erduhr-Khazai - Fire-breathing Dragon DO, Evil Overlord, pillager of planes
Nayru

Post by Nayru »

tap ley line is probably a likely swap in, unless only wants font for chont
- You say, "Oh my me." (2022-01-30 03:41:07).
wolfswift

Post by wolfswift »

Kandarin wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:28 am
wolfswift wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:44 am Allison could use this for both skills also! Thank you!
Refunding this would mean you spent only 40 CP on Mortal skills, bypassing the limit for other users. Are there mortal skills you could swap in?
Could I swap in Strength and Dodge? I think I did the math right on it, but if I need more, maybe Surgery instead of Dodge.
I probably just asked a dumb question, sorry! I'm still learning how to play in Breath 5!

My Characters:
Allison Wolf - Archon
wolfswift

Post by wolfswift »

Hello hello again! Sorry to be a bother, but thought I'd ask about my request to switch out my skills. I think I only need 70 CP total in Tier 1, and I think I only need to spend 20 CP to get there and thought I'd spend it on Strength and Dodge, so if any of that is wrong, please let me know! Thank you for considering!

Granted!

My Characters:
Allison Wolf - Archon