Announcements concerning NexusClash, the Wiki, and the NexusClash Forums
- Posts: 853
- Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:10 am
Quality of Life and Interface
- New WM skill - Quick Mutations (60cp child of Mutagenic Touch): A FREE mutation on pet summon!
- The three default factions (Heavenly Host, Legions of the Abyss, Freedom Array) will now automatically spend their spare Renown on a Tower Transformation upgrade. If they run out of renown and lose it, they will automatically re-buy it once they have enough renown banked to keep it up for a week.
- The three default factions have had their safe sizes adjusted upward a bit (five levels worth).
- NPCs will be automatically unhidden on the daily tick.
- Rebalance Area now only removes area statuses placed by non-factionmates, if you're factioned.
- Void Walker's Strangling status effect is now compacted, and displays both the number of stacks and its target.
- Hitting a door now tells you how much damage you did.
- Reloading, which always reduces your inventory load, can now be done while encumbered.
- Solved a few issues related to hiding not interacting properly with invisibility.
- Solved a few issues related to hiding not interacting properly with being found out (in particular, other characters' awareness of the hidden character persisting for too long).
- VWs were able to apply Strangling to multiple targets. This is no longer a thing.