Factions - Faction Reward System

Suggestions for game development and improvements. One suggestion to a thread, please.
Kraufen

Factions - Faction Reward System

Post by Kraufen »

So, I am in multiple factions, and run two factions. A running problem (even before the recent lull) I've noticed problems in factions where there is low participation (and im not referring to just raids, just in general) and I wish the game would give me some way to reward my players in my factions. Of course, I could just do this myself and I plan to its just not everybody has the time to do so.

So I propose perhaps some sort of in game system. Perhaps a faction can use renown to purchase Participation Points or something, which can be awarded to players for whatever reason, and they can use it to buy something (Perhaps unique clothing items or something special, as long as it doesn't break the game.

Basically, I'd love a in game system that would help me reward people. I think it would be fun

(ALSO GIVE US MORE FACTION RANKS PLS)
Kandarin

Re: Factions - Faction Reward System

Post by Kandarin »

I gotta throw in a +1 to Argavyon's suggestion that this take the form of paying faction members' way through grinds, because that slays so many birds with one stone.
Katerina Hasheen - Necromancer Advocate, champion of a better Hashaa
Serena Hasheen - Gun ES, Macro Hunter, Freedom Array booster
Isabel Hasheen - Gunwizard Councillor, infusion's #1 fan
Kandarin - Lightning Elementalist, Crusader, fontnet architect
Erduhr-Khazai - Fire-breathing Dragon DO, Evil Overlord, pillager of planes
oath2order

Re: Factions - Faction Reward System

Post by oath2order »

Agreed on more ranks. Now that we can customize what each rank can do individually, might as well have more.
old-school member been here since like September 2014, I finally got my original start date.