B6 Hopes and Dreams and stuff.

A place for discussion about Nexus Clash game mechanics, including Build Advice.
B. Thiccums

B6 Hopes and Dreams and stuff.

Post by B. Thiccums »

Nothing too bonkers, just some things I'd like to see in B6, among other things that I know others would greatly appreciate and benefit from.

This is my first breath in the Nexus. I've played a few other PBMMORPGS, namely KoL for years and years but the friends i've already made here keep me coming back.

That being said, a few things, a new breath soul, would like to see mayhap?

Buff Spell Capstone The details of which can be better discussed among the game balancers and implementation warlocks behind the scenes. I think the most agreeable thing would be a simple MP reduction across the board for casting them. (Hopefully it works for Secret Ingredient too!)

Storefront Factions or Modes My time with The Arcane Emporium has been amazing but if there was UI or an option to set it so you could be a merchant faction would so awesome. We can't exactly get renown the way it is currently. Dofus (an isometric TBMMORPG) does a cool of job of letting your character act as a shop while AFK. maybe SHs could be this way too? Scrollwars had shops too. Ones you could rob. A risk/reward element to storefronts could had a fun layer to the game.

More options for VW Way too pigeonholed currently by the meta. The introduction of traps like snares and toxic razor wire get me excited. (Could go off the H2H tree?) Maybe a Melee specialization too like Backstab or something neat.

Treasure burying/item hiding system Could be a fun way of hiding things for later. Mayhap shovels can [Dig] with Engineering? A fun way to bury your extra stuff.

Just some ideas i've had kicking around. Feel free to add your own dreams and hopes! (Or critique/compliment my own!)

Bellatrix "B." Thiccums; Assistant to the Proprietor of The Arcane Emporium.
Stretch

Re: B6 Hopes and Dreams and stuff.

Post by Stretch »

More skills that interact with other players across time in additional ways outside of the normal “search for hiding people until you find one, or break into a stronghold” mechanic. Especially good if players can use them well (even if a bit differently) whether they are factioned up or not. Font traps, eye of death, etc are good examples.

Imps and tentacles to get upgrades so that they aren’t irrelevant against 95% of t3 players that they will encounter.
Freech

Post by Freech »

+1 RE: Imps and Tentacles

Would also like new functionality for Tattoo of Balance a la this suggestion from Skouth.

Also, would like a balance struck between innate weapons being worth the points spent and non-innate weapons being worth the maintenance. Presently, innate weapons win out pretty handily.
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

Interesting stuff here, but it would be better if each bullet point had its own post in Suggestions.
Would allow for more thorough explanations and easier discussion.
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz