Incense of Malice is bad

A place for discussion about Nexus Clash game mechanics, including Build Advice.
Skouth

Incense of Malice is bad

Post by Skouth »

Like, real bad. Any way you slice it.
Think about it. When are you going to use Incense of Malice? In a raid situation, right? So you walk into the enemy SH, light your stinky incense and giggle to yourself about how smart you are
And then people in your discord start yelling that they're dying because a pet bit them for 1 damage and now they're taking 2 points of damage every time they act, which is plenty because YOU'RE RAIDING SOMEONE and your master plan failed because you meant to foil actives on the enemy side from acting against you but instead you ruined your raid because INCENSE DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE
"Just use it defensively then LOL"
I mean yeah I fucking guess, but both incenses can be used both defensively as well as offensively (actually not sure what Centering is for, but Peace is definitely a contender)
What I'm saying is, what if it increased the damage floor instead? Good defensively if you catch a tank going in your SH thinking he's gonna soak down to 1 and then BAM, and good offensively if, idk, you're some madman crew with a shitzillion pets and no bashing and just wants to kill people through forts or something
FOO LION DELENDA EST
MrFrank
Location: Lambda, a Subterranean Storage Facility, Mount Altrea Site

Re: Incense of Malice is bad

Post by MrFrank »

I've been making a few of these and it's going to be really funny when I use them... someday! :twisted:
|| glueman / 11968 || manco / 11970 || johnquail / 11976 || drcoomer / 12377 || a.r.boretum / 12546 || gnomechompski / 13303 ||