Looking for a good/decent HtH VW build.

A place for discussion about Nexus Clash game mechanics, including Build Advice.
Daud

Looking for a good/decent HtH VW build.

Post by Daud »

I read up on the guides and glossary terms, and I do plan to play in a faction, but looking at the T2 and T3 skills, I'm a little lost on where to take the build for the best benefits of a stealthy assassin build. I was interested in a mix of the Initiate of the Shadow and Mark of The Assassin with Strangulation thrown in for the boost to my HtH but I'm not sure if that would end up crippling me or making me weaker than somebody who did a pure build or if the class itself is better with melee weapons or bows.
Repth

Re: Looking for a good/decent HtH VW build.

Post by Repth »

I've never had a VW before, but a lot of people are saying they're undertuned at the moment. I imagine a VW rework is due in the future.
Goliath

Re: Looking for a good/decent HtH VW build.

Post by Goliath »

Daud wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:08 am I read up on the guides and glossary terms, and I do plan to play in a faction, but looking at the T2 and T3 skills, I'm a little lost on where to take the build for the best benefits of a stealthy assassin build. I was interested in a mix of the Initiate of the Shadow and Mark of The Assassin with Strangulation thrown in for the boost to my HtH but I'm not sure if that would end up crippling me or making me weaker than somebody who did a pure build or if the class itself is better with melee weapons or bows.
A minimal build (you'll need to spend more CP on T1/T2)
T1: Full HtH tree, get Boxing asap
T2: Full Blood Claws tree
T3: Strangulation

Note that BC will keep you healthy through Stygian Fury so you won't have much use for Feast on Suffering or Blooded Fury.
Enervate+Rend Flesh, Strike of Cain and Hellfire are good potential uses of MP, would get at least one.
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz