Nexus Clash Interface Tweaks

For general discussion about the game that doesn't really delve into Mechanics (see the "Mechanics Discussion" section). In Out-of-Character discussion, you are expected to be courteous to others.
AuXAuV

Re: Nexus Clash Interface Tweaks

Post by AuXAuV »

littleglassflowers wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:38 pm I run Waterfox Classic, so I'm used to things breaking. I won't use Chromium. As such, this is fine - don't sweat making it work right with such an unusual combination. Thanks for the reply, however!
Superb choice in FOSS. Cheers for that!
Now that it's known about, Waterfox + ViolentMonkey will be tested for in the near future.

The good news is that the likely cause appears to be fixed in a recent BETA release of VM:
https://github.com/violentmonkey/violen ... ssues/1403
Expect the BETA release to make it into mainline VM "soon."
After that, try the script again.
littleglassflowers

Post by littleglassflowers »

AuXAuV wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:58 pmSuperb choice in FOSS. Cheers for that!
Woohoo!

Not only does the beta fix it just fine, I appreciate your kind words. Script works like a charm, now! c:
AuXAuV

Post by AuXAuV »

Nayru wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:38 pm mm.. lights highlight? if i had a combat char i'd camp powerstations and gank the people keeping them off, but lolcasters
The v1.4.1 release contains such.
Also contains item pickup/targets to shoot in the description pane.
Thalanor

Post by Thalanor »

BETA TESTERS WANTED for Pull Request!

I am writing a module for Nexus Tweaks, planning to make a pull request to AnneTrue.
In order to iron out as many bugs as possible before unlocking the PR, I need public beta testers ;)

In order to participate, you would have to temporarily install Nexus Tweaks from the forked repository:
https://github.com/jstecher/nexus-clash ... ks.user.js

Screenshot 2021-12-12 170349.png
Screenshot 2021-12-12 170349.png (8.43 KiB) Viewed 9891 times
The script replaces the default people list with a graphical two-column layout including health and mana bars with a damage animation, better visible allegiance colors and more.
In order to get the most out of it, you need to have First Aid and possibly Sense Magic.

You will need to activate the Character List Tweaks setting like this individually on each character:
settings.png
settings.png (3.04 KiB) Viewed 9891 times

IMPORTANT: If the PR is eventually merged, you will need to reinstall from the original link in order to continue to get updates from AnneTrue directly.
Nayru

Post by Nayru »

i desire context buttons again, give was so nice
- You say, "Oh my me." (2022-01-30 03:41:07).
AuXAuV

Post by AuXAuV »

Nayru wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:24 pm i desire context buttons again, give was so nice
Featured in 1.5.0
Coming next will be character sorting.
Nayru

Post by Nayru »

do like, though wonder if a way to have them not increase the vertical size of each item entry

prol mostly a symptom of how fat the ui got but ye
- You say, "Oh my me." (2022-01-30 03:41:07).
Thalanor

Post by Thalanor »

Version 1.6.1 is out with the graphical character list!

- Graphical two-column layout for the character list
- Health bars (exact with first aid, otherwise estimated) and magic bars with proportional length
- Damage and Heal animation for the health bar - quickly notice if someone was damaged since the last refresh
- New occupants alert - quickly notice if new people joined the location and who
- Sorts characters based on politics and health
- Displays statuses such as hidden (if discovered), SM (duration), flying, poison, morality (if available) etc in compact tags
chararea.png
chararea.png (44.2 KiB) Viewed 9751 times

To activate, follow the instructions in Anne's OP:

1. Install from the original link: https://github.com/AnneTrue/nexus-clash ... ks.user.js (BETA users will have to reinstall from this link too! My temporary link will no longer be updated)
2. Navigate to "Pad" (you will have to do this for each character you want to use it on!)
3. Activate "Character Interface" and select "Thalanor's Graphical"
settings2.png
settings2.png (3.2 KiB) Viewed 9751 times

Thanks to everyone who beta-tested, Anne for the PR reviews, and have fun!
Lychwood

Post by Lychwood »

Would it be possible to get a dropdown memorization for which direction of barricade you're attacking? Would be quite convenient to be able to smash cades without having to select target for every strike.
I am the filthiest casual.

Player of: Lychwood, Nirvanyos the Arcane, The Blackwolf, Froggy the Gremlin, The Necronomicorn, Morgein Winterhue, ᛊᛏᚨᛁᚾᚨᛉ
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

Added a few tweaks of my own. They've already been PR'd, but if anyone wants them five minutes ago, here they are:
https://github.com/Argavyon/nexus-clash ... ks.user.js

There's the following:
- Inventory Sorting: Splits items into a few categories (Armor, Weapons, Spell Gems, Potions, Alchemy Comps, Crafting Comps, Others).
- Character Badge Classification: Splits Badges into different categories. Makes checking your own or someone else's badges much easier.
- Colored Status Effects: Changes the color of the status effects according to what they are. If any of them is red, you probably need healing.

A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz