A Fly on the Wall (witnessed interactions while hidden)

For general discussion about the game that doesn't really delve into Mechanics (see the "Mechanics Discussion" section). In Out-of-Character discussion, you are expected to be courteous to others.
Goliath

Re: A Fly on the Wall (witnessed interactions while hidden)

Post by Goliath »

- The shadows here seem to distort and bend at eerie angles as a chill and eerily soft breeze passes through the area.
- The form of Hex seemed to warp and flicker for a moment before appearing to melt into the shadows.

... 8 hours later ...
- The shadows here seem to distort and bend at eerie angles as a chill and eerily soft breeze passes through the area.
- The form of Hex seemed to warp and flicker for a moment before appearing to melt into the shadows.

... 9 hours later ...
- (4 times) The form of Hex seemed to warp and flicker for a moment before appearing to melt into the shadows.

... 40 minutes later ...
- Coron said, "You have decided to serve the darkness as a void walker. Time to start your journey!"
- Hex has exploded in a violent flash of hatred and hellfire, spraying heat and gore everywhere. You take 29 points of fire damage. 2 characters and/or pets were affected by this attack.
- Coron attacked Hex with a Pistol , killing him! Their body crumbles away to dust.
https://i.redd.it/ipbw11u0s6q21.jpg
Hax
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
SharkyNebula

Post by SharkyNebula »

- The ground here ripples and seems to liquefy and beams of light begin to burst upward as the form of Vii XII rises silently from the earth in front of you. He has returned from the dead!
- Interplanet Janet said, "brrap brrap"
- An True blinked into the location.
- An True said, "Hark! An enemy!"
- An True attacked Vii XII with a Bilious Purge spell , killing him!
- An True said, "No worries kiddo, yer safe now."
- Andras said, "I feel unwell.."
- Andras attacked Interplanet Janet with a Rancid Food , killing her!
busiest beach on elysium
Meric

Post by Meric »

Whilst my Wizard was invisibly badge hunting
- Lady Pyre was killed by a defensive aura projected by Cosimo! (2022-04-27 04:24:27).
- Lady Pyre grins. "Persistency is, I have heard, a virtue. And I am nothing if not persistent." (2022-04-27 04:25:16).
- Lady Pyre was killed by a defensive aura projected by Cosimo! (2022-04-27 04:25:32).
Sunset Shimmer attacked you with a Frozen Gauntlet and hit for 62 points of holy damage. She was hiding! This attack was charged with righteous wrath! Their body strained with holy resolve as they added physical power to this attack! (2021-11-22)
Karlito

Post by Karlito »

Dedicated followers of the nexus's gossip rags may recall this previous tidbit:
- Kharn the Betrayer takes a big gulp of the blood and blurts out a "DOYOUHAVEAVASSALSLOTFORME??" (2022-02-10 00:38:58).
- Kharn the Betrayer looks around, confused and embarrassed (2022-02-10 00:39:15).
- Kharn the Betrayer returns to his corner, a defeated look in his face (helmet?" (2022-02-10 00:39:42).
- Kharn the Betrayer eyes his new bottle of wine and a small black gem (2022-02-10 00:45:10).
- Kharn the Betrayer said, "I KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THIS" (2022-02-10 00:45:20).
- Kharn the Betrayer drinks the WHOLE bottle in one go, STOMPS back to Lamia's side, black spellgem in hand (2022-02-10 00:46:02).
- Kharn the Betrayer said, "HERE. A GIFT." (2022-02-10 00:46:15).
- Kharn the Betrayer said, "NOW I WILL SURELY BE WORTHY OF VASSALAGE" (2022-02-10 00:47:01).
- Kharn the Betrayer looks around, this time triumphant with his deft maneuvering of a hostile social situation (2022-02-10 00:47:37).
Unfortunately, today, the Nexus had to witness the breakup of one of our great power couples. This omnipresent amphibian is here to report:
- Someone used a bullhorn to say: "LAMIA". (2022-06-18 19:33:46).
- Someone used a bullhorn to say: "I HAVE COME FOR MY SOUL".
- Someone used a bullhorn to say: "SUMMON ME INSIDE OR MEET ME OUTSIDE. I WILL NOT BE IGNORED."
- Someone used a bullhorn to say: "THIS CAN BE RESOLVED PEACEFULLY. RELINQUISH YOUR GRASP ON MY SOUL. I HAVE PAID MY DEBTS."
- Lamia slinks outside from the restaurant
- Kharn the Betrayer said, "I SEE YOU, MY LIEGE".
- Lamia said, "Yes, you have served me well"
- Kharn the Betrayer said, "HOW THEN SHALL WE RESOLVE THIS"
- Lamia said, "You may go onto serve another"
- Kharn the Betrayer said, "VERY WELL." (2022-06-18 19:40:02).
- Kharn the Betrayer said, "I THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE, HONORABLE LIEGE"
- Lamia said, "Serve them as well as you have served me and always remember how we begun our time together"
- Kharn the Betrayer kneels
- Lamia said, "Oh that boat..."
- Kharn the Betrayer said, "I'D RATHER FORGET ABOUT THE BOAT"
- Kharn the Betrayer said, "HONESTLY"
- Kharn the Betrayer said, "IT WAS A... MOMENTARY MADNESS."
- Lamia offers her hand to Kharn and bids him good luck in the wars to come.
- Kharn the Betrayer is unsure what to do with the hand.
- Kharn the Betrayer shakes? the hand.
- Lamia moves violently up and down from the shake.
- Kharn the Betrayer said, "WELL THEN"
- Kharn the Betrayer said, "THAT WAS REMARKABLY LESS VIOLENT THAN I EXPECTED"
- Kharn the Betrayer said, "WHICH IS A GOOD THING BUT THESE POTIONS WILL GO TO WASTE I THINK"
- Lamia knows and one day you may come back to her. Time will tell.
- Kharn the Betrayer said, "MAYBE I'LL BREAK INTO SOME STRONGHOLD AND MULCH SOME PETS"
- Kharn the Betrayer said, "YOUR GENEROSITY KNOWS NO BOUNDS AND MY GIGANTIC HEART IS TOUCHED BY IT"
- Lamia said, "Go and earn your new lord their fill of souls"
- Kharn the Betrayer said, "YES, YOUR MAJESTY"
----
- Lamia is glad that ended peacefully. I certainly would have died horribly.
- Lamia said, "Did you see how big he was?"