[Forum Event] MAD LIBS BLITZ!

For general discussion about the game that doesn't really delve into Mechanics (see the "Mechanics Discussion" section). In Out-of-Character discussion, you are expected to be courteous to others.
Azure

Re: [Forum Event] MAD LIBS BLITZ!

Post by Azure »

You are standing inside of [TEM SHOP]. There is a [COUNTER]. It is [CHEAP]. There are [iTEMS]. Bright [POTIONS]. Countless [NEWSPAPERS]. The [TEMMIE]. A few of the [WAIFUS]. Small [SPELLGEMS]. [ENCHANTING]. [NERFED].
Nova

Post by Nova »

may as well move mine here.
You are standing inside of [there, you realize]. There is a [someone who is just like you]. It is [trying to make history]. There are [no one to judge the right from wrong]. Bright [guards are down I think we'll both agree]. Countless [violence]. The [violence breeds more violence]. A few of the [violence breed yet more violence]. Small [end]. [it has to]. [be this way].
Repth

Post by Repth »

You are standing inside of [outer centrum epsilon]. There is a [beeping red light on the control panel before you]. It is [screaming, begging for attention]. There are [only a few waking moments left for you, though you do not realize this]. Bright [lights from outside suddenly break through the hull as you enter Cordillera's atmosphere]. Countless [lights and alarm sirens begin to ring out as you maintain the controls]. The [air pressure drops violently and you struggle to stay put]. A few of the [other engineers beside you lose their footing and get sucked out through a now prominent hole at the ship's far end]. Small [veins of frost begin growing on the outside of your faceplate]. [You're unable to see anything as you're finally dragged towards the gaping hole in the hull]. [The back of your head comes into contact with a hard metal and your eyes close for the last time].
Alkasyn

Post by Alkasyn »

Well, I'll try to make a serious one:

You are standing inside of a small dome. There is a an airlock door here. It is open. There are lights here. Bright lights that flicker in countless eyes. Countless horrors. The forgotten. A few of them shamble toward you. Small motes of frost are visible on the dome's surface. It is cold and empty here. You feel like you don't belong.
Badziew

Post by Badziew »

You are standing inside of [giant washing machine]. There is a [giant stack of dirty laundry]. It is [nauseatingly smelly]. There are [even some bugs crawling on it]. Bright [alarm light shines]. Countless [emergency sirens wail]. The [machine starts to wash]. A few of the [rotations and machine is full of foam]. Small [mercy you did not drown along the bugs]. [Although it was close]. [Really close].
My characters (sorted by IDs): Badziew, Tiger Fist, Pilgrim, Sentient Spellbook, a trojan cat.

Check my wiki profile for more information, including contact information.
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

Someone here should get the reference
You are standing inside of [TABLE]. There is a [TABLE]. It is [TABLE]. There are [TABLE]. Bright [TABLE]. Countless [TABLE]. The [TABLE]. A few of the [TABLE]. Small [TABLE]. [TABLE]. [TABLE].
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
Repth

Post by Repth »

Goliath wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:15 pm Someone here should get the reference
You are standing inside of [TABLE]. There is a [TABLE]. It is [TABLE]. There are [TABLE]. Bright [TABLE]. Countless [TABLE]. The [TABLE]. A few of the [TABLE]. Small [TABLE]. [TABLE]. [TABLE].
YOU WANTED TO!
Repth

Post by Repth »

Well folks, Carousel Station has launched. Thanks for those who participated here and gave us some little stories to read. Feel free to post more. Not for credits, simply prestige.
Alkasyn

Post by Alkasyn »

Alkasyn wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:04 pm Well, I'll try to make a serious one:

You are standing inside of a small dome. There is a an airlock door here. It is open. There are lights here. Bright lights that flicker in countless eyes. Countless horrors. The forgotten. A few of them shamble toward you. Small motes of frost are visible on the dome's surface. It is cold and empty here. You feel like you don't belong.
I feel like I was relatively accurate. Good job me :D