[Forum Event] MAD LIBS BLITZ!

For general discussion about the game that doesn't really delve into Mechanics (see the "Mechanics Discussion" section). In Out-of-Character discussion, you are expected to be courteous to others.
Repth

[Forum Event] MAD LIBS BLITZ!

Post by Repth »

YES INDEED! This is a "teaser" of the upcoming Cordillera content to be released this week. I was throwing this together as a joke and thought how fun it would be to see people fill in the blanks. Well, someone in Discord did, so here we are. Everyone who takes part before the launch of the new content will get a whopping 10 credits! Appropriate shitposting encouraged.

You are standing inside of [redacted]. There is a [redacted]. It is [redacted]. There are [redacted]. Bright [redacted]. Countless [redacted]. The [redacted]. A few of the [redacted]. Small [redacted]. [redacted]. [redacted].
Karlito

Re: MAD LIBS BLITZ!

Post by Karlito »

Well, here's the one I threw together in 2 minutes. If anyone here reads the forums but not the constant shitposting on the discord, I doubt it will make much sense.
You are standing inside of THE AIRLOCK. There is a AIRLOCK CONTROL PANEL HERE. It is LOCKED. There are MANY WIZARDS HERE WHO HOLD THE KEYS. Bright LIGHTS FLICKER OMINOUSLY. Countless MIND CONTROL WAVES BOUNCE HARMLESSLY OFF YOUR FOIL HELMET. The WIZARDS SHIFT INTO AN ATTACK FORMATION. A few of the WIZARDS SHOW FEAR AT YOUR AWESOME PRESENCE. Small CLICKING SOUNDS CAN BE HEARD THROUGH THE FINAL DOOR. THIS IS THE LAST BATTLE. GOOD LUCK.
Repth

Post by Repth »

Karlito wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:34 pm I doubt it will make much sense.
That's how you know we're dealing with top-tier shitposting, folks. Well done.
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

Repth wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:32 pm YES INDEED! This is a "teaser" of the upcoming Cordillera content to be released this week. I was throwing this together as a joke and thought how fun it would be to see people fill in the blanks. Well, someone in Discord did, so here we are. Everyone who takes part before the launch of the new content will get a whopping 10 credits! Appropriate shitposting encouraged.

You are standing inside of [redacted]. There is a [redacted]. It is [redacted]. There are [redacted]. Bright [redacted]. Countless [redacted]. The [redacted]. A few of the [redacted]. Small [redacted]. [redacted]. [redacted].
You are standing inside of THE DEV HIDEOUT. There is a PLUSHIE DUCK. It is TIRED, AS IF IT HAD BEEN WORKING THE WHOLE NIGHT. There are A FEW BUGS ROAMING AROUND. Bright BUGS. Countless BUGS. The BUGS. A few of the FEATURES, EVEN. Small BUGS. BUGS. BUGS.
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
Repth

Post by Repth »

Goliath wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:36 pm
Repth wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:32 pm YES INDEED! This is a "teaser" of the upcoming Cordillera content to be released this week. I was throwing this together as a joke and thought how fun it would be to see people fill in the blanks. Well, someone in Discord did, so here we are. Everyone who takes part before the launch of the new content will get a whopping 10 credits! Appropriate shitposting encouraged.

You are standing inside of THE DEV HIDEOUT. There is a PLUSHIE DUCK. It is TIRED, AS IF IT HAD BEEN WORKING THE WHOLE NIGHT. There are A FEW BUGS ROAMING AROUND. Bright BUGS. Countless BUGS. The BUGS. A few of the FEATURES, EVEN. Small BUGS. BUGS. BUGS.
Damn it! This was supposed to be a shitpost, not a reveal!
TheGoof

Post by TheGoof »

You are standing inside of [A SCALE MODEL OF LAURENTIA]. There is a [FEATURE NOBODY IS WILLING TO DISCUSS WITH YOU]. It is [FLAT]. There are [5G TOWERS]. Bright [5G TOWERS]. Countless [5G TOWERS]. The [5G IS OVERWHELMING YOUR MORTAL SENSES]. A few of the [5G TOWERS BEGIN TO SING]. Small [SONGS OF THE BEFORE TIMES]. [SONGS OF THE END TIMES]. [SONGS OF THE VOIDWALKERS].
The Real McCoy [12539], The Gruff Gunfighter [12552], The Wireless Wingnut [12559], The Automated Assassin [14192]
Repth

Post by Repth »

TheGoof wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:46 pm You are standing inside of [A SCALE MODEL OF LAURENTIA]. There is a [FEATURE NOBODY IS WILLING TO DISCUSS WITH YOU]. It is [FLAT]. There are [5G TOWERS]. Bright [5G TOWERS]. Countless [5G TOWERS]. The [5G IS OVERWHELMING YOUR MORTAL SENSES]. A few of the [5G TOWERS BEGIN TO SING]. Small [SONGS OF THE BEFORE TIMES]. [SONGS OF THE END TIMES]. [SONGS OF THE VOIDWALKERS].
No shitpost event is complete without 5G!
GreatCatatonic

Re: [Forum Event] MAD LIBS BLITZ!

Post by GreatCatatonic »

I want to do this in true Mad Libs style, so I need to make sure I'm working with the right parts of speech. Help me out here:

You are standing inside of [Noun - Room/Building]. There is a [Noun]. It is [Adjective]. There are [Plural Noun]. Bright [Plural Noun]. Countless [Plural Noun]. The [Superlative?]. A few of the [Plural Noun]. Small [Plural Noun]. [Gerund???]. [Adverb???].

Guessing those three in the middle are probably the same plural noun, but I may choose to have different ones depending on the responses.

--Great
Repth

Post by Repth »

GreatCatatonic wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:19 am

I want to do this in true Mad Libs style, so I need to make sure I'm working with the right parts of speech. Help me out here:

You are standing inside of [Noun - Room/Building]. There is a [Noun]. It is [Adjective]. There are [Plural Noun]. Bright [Plural Noun]. Countless [Plural Noun]. The [Superlative?]. A few of the [Plural Noun]. Small [Plural Noun]. [Gerund???]. [Adverb???].

Guessing those three in the middle are probably the same plural noun, but I may choose to have different ones depending on the responses.

--Great
Fair inquiries! But like many tile description sentences, what I've redacted consists of many words! Many!
plum

Post by plum »

You are standing inside of [ZION GRAND COURT]. There is a [MEAN SERAPH HERE]. It is [CLEARLY STILL IN THE EARLY STAGES OF THE ANGEL LIFECYCLE]. There are [SEVERAL ONLOOKERS, AGHAST AT THE RUDENESS OF THE LARVAL ANGEL]. Bright [REFLECTIONS OFF OF GLEAMING ANGELSKIN]. Countless [DISCARDED ANGEL HUSKS]. The [OBTUSE ANGEL HAS A FRUSTRATING NUMBER OF EFFECTIVE HIT POINTS AFTER ACCOUNTING FOR DEFENSE AND SOAK ETC]. A few of the [CARAPACES HAVE BEEN POLITELY POLISHED BY A VERY SMALL VERY POLITE FRUIT-THEMED ASSASSIN]. Small [FRUIT]. [ANOTHER DAY]. [ELYSIUM].