User/group wiki

For general discussion about the game that doesn't really delve into Mechanics (see the "Mechanics Discussion" section). In Out-of-Character discussion, you are expected to be courteous to others.
roly

User/group wiki

Post by roly »

Hypno,The Real Roly, Chessur and Drunk Uncle Roly.
Meric

Re: User/group wiki

Post by Meric »

I always loved user / faction wiki pages in Nexus Clash / War. Probably from my experiences with Urban Dead whose wiki used to be intense and rather important to playing.

I used to have a lovingly curated wiki page for my guys in Nexus War but never made one for NC - probably because I am awful at editing wikis and rely on templates,

Maybe the Wiki could have an update on the front page to a faction list / user list for accessibility.

https://wiki.nexusclash.com/wiki/Category:Good_Factions
https://wiki.nexusclash.com/wiki/Catego ... l_Factions
https://wiki.nexusclash.com/wiki/Category:Evil_Factions
Sunset Shimmer attacked you with a Frozen Gauntlet and hit for 62 points of holy damage. She was hiding! This attack was charged with righteous wrath! Their body strained with holy resolve as they added physical power to this attack! (2021-11-22)
Kandarin

Post by Kandarin »

The Factions pages list is something we'd love to center, but it's not something the dev team maintains, or realistically could maintain, and most faction pages are way out of date since most factions don't have someone who likes keeping up their faction page. This means that putting more emphasis on that page runs the risk of focusing on misleading or out of date content.

As always, it is a good thing when individual players get wiki accounts, use the wiki user pages to write about themselves, or write about their factions on the wiki.
Katerina Hasheen - Necromancer Advocate, champion of a better Hashaa
Serena Hasheen - Gun ES, Macro Hunter, Freedom Array booster
Isabel Hasheen - Gunwizard Councillor, infusion's #1 fan
Kandarin - Lightning Elementalist, Crusader, fontnet architect
Erduhr-Khazai - Fire-breathing Dragon DO, Evil Overlord, pillager of planes
Kandarin

Post by Kandarin »

This is a Panopticon topic and not a Suggestion (the feature this discusses already exists), so it should get a tow over there.
Katerina Hasheen - Necromancer Advocate, champion of a better Hashaa
Serena Hasheen - Gun ES, Macro Hunter, Freedom Array booster
Isabel Hasheen - Gunwizard Councillor, infusion's #1 fan
Kandarin - Lightning Elementalist, Crusader, fontnet architect
Erduhr-Khazai - Fire-breathing Dragon DO, Evil Overlord, pillager of planes
oath2order

Post by oath2order »

Golden Bold's is up to date!
old-school member been here since like September 2014, I finally got my original start date.