Argavyon's Nexus Tweaks -- MAINTAINER WANTED

For general discussion about the game that doesn't really delve into Mechanics (see the "Mechanics Discussion" section). In Out-of-Character discussion, you are expected to be courteous to others.
Klapaucius

Re: Argavyon's Nexus Tweaks

Post by Klapaucius »

The old alchemy script, if I'm remembering them correctly (or was it a game feature? I don't know anymore), had a feature which allowed you to grab/deposit from the safe/footlocker, from the alchemy panel, for a given ingredient. It was quite useful...

This seems like a bit more work than the transmute thingy, but it was rather useful. So - can I make a very soft request for something along those lines?

Thanks again for all the work you've put into this, it is much appreciated =D

edit: even just grab. I can see how deposit would add a lot of annoyance since the item IDs for the components aren't available on the alchemy screen.
Last edited by Klapaucius on Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pyroshroom

Post by pyroshroom »

The "no targeting allies" option doesn't seem to be working in my SH, I can target my factionmates and their pets in my SH even with it turned on (though it defaults to the last name on the list currently).

Another feature that would be really useful for raiding is displaying the class of the character next to their name/HP bar somehow.
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

pyroshroom wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:25 am The "no targeting allies" option doesn't seem to be working in my SH, I can target my factionmates and their pets in my SH even with it turned on (though it defaults to the last name on the list currently).

Another feature that would be really useful for raiding is displaying the class of the character next to their name/HP bar somehow.
I believe I have fixed it. Probably. Possibly.
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
pyroshroom

Post by pyroshroom »

Goliath wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:41 pm
pyroshroom wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:25 am The "no targeting allies" option doesn't seem to be working in my SH, I can target my factionmates and their pets in my SH even with it turned on (though it defaults to the last name on the list currently).

I believe I have fixed it. Probably. Possibly.
It is almost completely fixed, but there is this weird thing with the pet dropdown not applying to Soul Thralls. (Other characters and pets in the SH are not in the dropdown as expected)
Capture_2022-03-15_15-51-06-891.png
Capture_2022-03-15_15-51-06-891.png (11.68 KiB) Viewed 376094 times
Khaze

Post by Khaze »

Seraph Voltcaster has zero weight and as such gets hidden by the weightless filter and is also classified under "Others", so it gets lost with all the fluff.

Ideally, perhaps add an exception for this (and other zero-weight reloadable weapons? Oaken Greatbow comes to mind?) so it always shows up and is also categorized correctly under Weapons.
pyroshroom

Post by pyroshroom »

Can there be an option to block enemies/hostiles from showing up on the dropdown menu for healing so that you only heal allies/factionmates?
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

Khaze wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:42 pm Seraph Voltcaster has zero weight and as such gets hidden by the weightless filter and is also classified under "Others", so it gets lost with all the fluff.

Ideally, perhaps add an exception for this (and other zero-weight reloadable weapons? Oaken Greatbow comes to mind?) so it always shows up and is also categorized correctly under Weapons.
Thanks for the catch, will check innate weapons in general.
Incidentally, I'd suggest pinging me on Discord if bugs happen, chances are I'll react significantly faster.
pyroshroom wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:46 pm Can there be an option to block enemies/hostiles from showing up on the dropdown menu for healing so that you only heal allies/factionmates?
Certainly

I'd expect both of them to be fast to solve and be ready no later than Monday.
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
pyroshroom

Post by pyroshroom »

Would it be possible to show the SM time someone has left in the dropdown menu for healing? Or an option to block healing people under sorcerer's might?

The interface is very long, and I get too lazy to scroll between looking at the healing dropdown and back up to the characters to see if they have sorcerer's might. :)
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

pyroshroom wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:08 am Would it be possible to show the SM time someone has left in the dropdown menu for healing? Or an option to block healing people under sorcerer's might?

The interface is very long, and I get too lazy to scroll between looking at the healing dropdown and back up to the characters to see if they have sorcerer's might. :)
Done
Took me a couple interesting selectors, fyi

Code: Select all

querySelector(`img[title^="${link.textContent.trim()}"][title*="Sorcerers Might"]`)
querySelector(`.status-tag[title^="Sorcerer's Might"`)
pyroshroom

Post by pyroshroom »

This came up in the nexus general chat, but another neat tweak might be a warning that your next action will kill you via poison (ie: defiler poison/minor poison) when you have low HP for people who are alchemizing and not paying attention to their health.