Argavyon's Nexus Tweaks -- MAINTAINER WANTED

For general discussion about the game that doesn't really delve into Mechanics (see the "Mechanics Discussion" section). In Out-of-Character discussion, you are expected to be courteous to others.
Goliath

Argavyon's Nexus Tweaks -- MAINTAINER WANTED

Post by Goliath »

My own fork of Anne True's Nexus Clash Interface Tweaks, with features of my own adding, available here.

IMPORTANT
I am looking for a maintainer for Nexus Tweaks - my work as NC dev eats up the time I could dedicate to the Tweaks.
I will do my best to assist whomever wants to take over, plus I intend to facilitate the data it currently gets from scanning through the HTML Dom.
Many thanks.

UPDATE
Released & merged with Anne True's branch

The features I develop are (mostly) intended to be added to the main branch, but are available here as soon as I make them.
If there's any issue with one of the modules I created, you can reach me via Discord or via Forum PM.
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
Goliath

Argavyon's Nexus Tweaks Preview Status

Post by Goliath »

The preview [version 33] is CURRENTLY NOT COMPATIBLE with the main branch of Nexus Tweaks. Compatibility is expected in the future.

I welcome any ideas for new modules, features or modifications; but with no guarantee it'll be implemented, particularly if the implementation would be very complex. So far, almost all ideas I've received have been implemented in one way or another.

To the Nexus Clash devs:
I'd love it if anything here made its way to the default UI.
I would also appreciate if you'd let me know when that happens, so I can remove them from the userscript to avoid duplication or conflict.

Merged module list:
  • Badge Classifier
Preview module list:
  • Colored Status Effects
  • Inventory Sorter
  • Enhanced Alchemy Pane
  • Zalgo Speech
  • Lich Pet Summon fix
  • Resizeable Message Pane
  • Default Set-All Pet Stance
  • No Attacking Allies
  • Word of Sorting
  • Collapse Released Characters
  • Improved Purchase Skills Page
  • Pet Display Improvement
Custom module list (will not be merged to the main branch):
  • Pet Stance: Potato
  • Spell Affinity Bonus
Last edited by Goliath on Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:41 pm, edited 22 times in total.
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
Goliath

Nexus Tweaks: Badge Classifier

Post by Goliath »

A global module that classifies character badges into a hierarchy on the character info page. The major categories can be collapsed and expanded. For career and breath achievement badges, it also displays progress.
Last edited by Goliath on Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goliath

Nexus Tweaks: Colored Status Effects

Post by Goliath »

A local module that colors the status effects in the status effect pane, and adds a description on-mouse-hover. No more navigating to the wiki to check what a status is.
Goliath

Nexus Tweaks: Inventory Sorter

Post by Goliath »

A local module that sorts items into categories, such as "weapons", ...
The idea is to eventually allow for custom categories, although that's not implemented yet.
Goliath

Nexus Tweaks: Enhanced Alchemy Pane

Post by Goliath »

A local module that adds the following buttons to each recipe in the alchemy pane, so that you don't need to select which potion you wanna work with on the potion dropdown:
  • Brew Potion: If the recipe is fully researched.
  • Research Component: If the recipe isn't fully researched.
  • Forget Recipe: If the recipe has at least one component researched.
  • Transmute Component: If the recipe is fully researched and there's components missing from the inventory.
Last edited by Goliath on Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Goliath

Nexus Tweaks: Zalgo Speech

Post by Goliath »

A local module that enables z̵̴a̸̴l̵҈g̸̵o҉f҈҈y̶i̵n҈̸g̴ your speech. With configurable z̓͛͝ä́͆͒͠l̎̿͛̅̕g̛͒̓͊̀͋ö͒́̌͝ǹ͗̆̑̾͠e̿̀͌̆͝s̀̿̿̈́̽͡s͊͐̄̓̎͝.
Goliath

Nexus Tweaks: Lich Pet Summon fix

Post by Goliath »

A local module that fixes the display of the summoning buttons for liches in the Pet Pane.
Prevents Zombie/Ghoul + Skeleton + Fossil Monstrosity from grouping in the first line and creating an overly wide pane.
Last edited by Goliath on Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goliath

Nexus Tweaks: Resizeable Message Pane

Post by Goliath »

A global module that allows setting a custom size (in pixels) for the message pane.
Last edited by Goliath on Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goliath

Nexus Tweaks Extra Module: Pet Stance: Potato

Post by Goliath »

A local module that replaces the Passive pet stance for the Potato pet stance. They're functionally the same.
This doesn't really improve the UI whatsoever, and as such, won't be added to the main branch.
Last edited by Goliath on Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.