Weird books.

For general discussion about the game that doesn't really delve into Mechanics (see the "Mechanics Discussion" section). In Out-of-Character discussion, you are expected to be courteous to others.
Goliath

Re: Weird books.

Post by Goliath »

tremor3258 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 1:10 pm
You read the book. This book is filled with pages and pages of sheet music. They appear to be twisted and distorted chants to the Dark Powers, but through careful examination, you determine that they're all reversed Rock and Roll songs. You learned something from the book! You gain 5 experience points!
Ah, classic joke.
At least it wasn't a book on Justin Bieber sheet music.
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
ChangelingChilde

Post by ChangelingChilde »

So far I've found books that are pretty obviously Carrie, The Last Unicorn and The Serpent and the Rainbow.
Kraufen

Post by Kraufen »

ChangelingChilde wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:08 am So far I've found books that are pretty obviously Carrie, The Last Unicorn and The Serpent and the Rainbow.
Oh yeah there are a ton of references to books
Even some buildings in game, have references like pizza cats pizza is clearly samurai pizza cats
tremor3258

Post by tremor3258 »

Kraufen wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:04 pm Oh yeah there are a ton of references to books
Even some buildings in game, have references like pizza cats pizza is clearly samurai pizza cats
Though no sign of some sort of badly aimed person-sized cannon in the versions in Cordillera sadly.
Kraufen

Post by Kraufen »

tremor3258 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:33 pm
Kraufen wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:04 pm Oh yeah there are a ton of references to books
Though no sign of some sort of badly aimed person-sized cannon in the versions in Cordillera sadly.
Not yet :3
ChangelingChilde

Post by ChangelingChilde »

I think I found Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Talk about weird . . .