Neighborhood Map

For general discussion about the game that doesn't really delve into Mechanics (see the "Mechanics Discussion" section). In Out-of-Character discussion, you are expected to be courteous to others.
SharkyNebula

Neighborhood Map

Post by SharkyNebula »

Neighborhood
Last edited by SharkyNebula on Sat May 14, 2022 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meric

Re: Neighborhood Map

Post by Meric »

Fantastic. Well done. The place makes more sense now
Sunset Shimmer attacked you with a Frozen Gauntlet and hit for 62 points of holy damage. She was hiding! This attack was charged with righteous wrath! Their body strained with holy resolve as they added physical power to this attack! (2021-11-22)
MrFrank
Location: Lambda, a Subterranean Storage Facility, Mount Altrea Site

Post by MrFrank »

Boundaries of Fiddler's Green and Fenwater Meadow seem a bit weird to me, might make more sense to have them divided by that lake in Fenwater. Also I find it really funny that the bits of forest in Sleepy Hollow and Pheasant Hills are also Choral Forest.

Thanks for sharing this, I might've said it before but the map this time around is great. Anyone has any location or neighbourhood they particularly like?

I'm really fond of Biosphere Lake for instance because I must respawned next to Biodiversity Site Upsilon as Glueman at least half the time :lol:
|| glueman / 11968 || manco / 11970 || johnquail / 11976 || drcoomer / 12377 || a.r.boretum / 12546 || gnomechompski / 13303 ||
Repth

Post by Repth »

MrFrank wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:25 pm Also I find it really funny that the bits of forest in Sleepy Hollow and Pheasant Hills are also Choral Forest.
I really wanted the neighborhoods in the northern quadrant to feel "in" the forest rather than beside it, so they're technically surrounded! Glad folks are enjoying Cordillera!!