The Interplanar Brigades present: Breath 5 Maps

For general discussion about the game that doesn't really delve into Mechanics (see the "Mechanics Discussion" section). In Out-of-Character discussion, you are expected to be courteous to others.
Huojin

The Interplanar Brigades present: Breath 5 Maps

Post by Huojin »

Hello everyone - you'll have noticed the Hypermap isn't complete yet, so in the meantime we at the Interplanar Brigades have mapped out the new world of Cordillera (including Centrum and Outer Centrum).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... GRmcY/edit

(lil' preview image, but the Google Sheet is the best since there are updates as things change)

If you notice any errors or want to be a contributor, drop me a line on Discord (I'm in the main server or @Huojin#9295).

Enjoy!

- Your friendly neighbourhood revolutionaries.
littleglassflowers

Re: The Interplanar Brigades present: Breath 5 Maps

Post by littleglassflowers »

Very cool, seeing the whole thing from a bird's eye view really gives off that sci-fantasy vibe. Will the final version have a building colour key for new/returning players who only remember that you can get hellaciously drunk at fuchsia zones?
Huojin

Post by Huojin »

Ooh, we hadn't considered that. It's just the same colour key (more or less) as the actual in-game map, and they're all named in line with the actual tile-types, and it's searchable so we hadn't been planning on it but if that's something people would find helpful we can look at it.
littleglassflowers

Post by littleglassflowers »

Thanks! For my part, I avoid google links where possible, so it took me awhile to realise there was a larger image (the linked version doesn't render names to granular detail!) in the goog spreadsheet. Usually I'm able to find the largest image possible, but since it was originally a spreadsheet, well...

Anyhow, great work! c:
AmIaGhost

Post by AmIaGhost »

Thank you for sharing this! Mapping is a time consuming job but can be very fun. I hope you've had a good time making it!
oath2order

Post by oath2order »

How's the project going?
old-school member been here since like September 2014, I finally got my original start date.
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

The main planes maps can be accessed at clash.php?op=map
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
oath2order

Post by oath2order »

Yes but I like the IB maps. They say where the portals go.
old-school member been here since like September 2014, I finally got my original start date.
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

oath2order wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:31 pm Yes but I like the IB maps. They say where the portals go.
https://wiki.nexusclash.com/wiki/Portal

A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz