The Nexal Crusaders, now recruiting!

For general discussion about the game that doesn't really delve into Mechanics (see the "Mechanics Discussion" section). In Out-of-Character discussion, you are expected to be courteous to others.
Skritz

The Nexal Crusaders, now recruiting!

Post by Skritz »

Saints and heroes, warriors and martyrs! Our goal is to fight a battle some would consider truly hopeless: to hunt in, infuse and eventually take control of the evil plane of Stygia in the name of the good Elder Powers. That is why we are called the Nexal Crusade.
It is a simple idea. Being a Nexus War veteran who returned to Nexus Clash at the start of B5, I have decided to shake things up a little. Factions can be somewhat insular affairs or a clique. Things can get a little predictable I would assume. That's why I have started a new faction for Good characters: The Nexal Crusaders! The goal is simple. Simple, yet as bold as it is foolish!

We will repeatedly attempt to grow our power in Stygia (once it open, anyway) despite being a good faction. We will try to sway the balance of the Elder Powers toward good by trying to weaken Stygia. At first we will settle near a portal to the plane and hunt/infuse/raid the plane whenever possible. Once the faction is large enough, if it can manage to grow large enough and able to infuse as need be we will attempt to claim a portion of Stygia for Good.

https://www.nexusclash.com/clash.php?op ... iew&id=661
Join today.
Goliath

Re: The Nexal Crusaders, now recruiting!

Post by Goliath »

cough
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
Skritz

Post by Skritz »

Bahahaha! I didn't post Fate!Jeanne because I am utterly unsure how people here react to 'anime' these days! Ah well, you never know what you get aspect-wise when you respawn anyway. :lol:
Meric

Post by Meric »

This is one of my chars whole thing so will likely join up once he is of use.

Edit: Joined with my future Seraph or Exalted Harbinger to be, Thane. Gives him an excuse to get infusion now.
Last edited by Meric on Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sunset Shimmer attacked you with a Frozen Gauntlet and hit for 62 points of holy damage. She was hiding! This attack was charged with righteous wrath! Their body strained with holy resolve as they added physical power to this attack! (2021-11-22)
Warharan

Post by Warharan »

Cool concept. Might want to add to this at some point. :)
Note that my avatar is merely the coat of arms of the city where I live.
But feel free to add additional meaning to that.
littleglassflowers

Post by littleglassflowers »

Hmn... Hmn... HMMMN...

I know how this goes. You all go on a jolly jaunt to Stygia, it's all fun and games, someone has a picnic on an infernal grill, or perhaps the grilles of an Infernal Behemoth. Fine and dandy. But then someone else gets a thoughtful look in their eyes, and goes 'this is cool, but what if we... Invaded Elysium, instead?' and then it ends with Elysium utterly collapsing, the election of a New Elder Power which is not how anything works, and Elysium being re-named to Newlysium. Somehow, Venice is involved.
Skritz

Post by Skritz »

littleglassflowers wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:03 pm Hmn... Hmn... HMMMN...

I know how this goes. You all go on a jolly jaunt to Stygia, it's all fun and games, someone has a picnic on an infernal grill, or perhaps the grilles of an Infernal Behemoth. Fine and dandy. But then someone else gets a thoughtful look in their eyes, and goes 'this is cool, but what if we... Invaded Elysium, instead?' and then it ends with Elysium utterly collapsing, the election of a New Elder Power which is not how anything works, and Elysium being re-named to Newlysium. Somehow, Venice is involved.
I say bring it.
Skritz

Post by Skritz »

I'd like to remind people we are still going. And growing. So join us!
SharkyNebula

Post by SharkyNebula »

Tʜᴇ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ʜᴀs ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ, sᴛᴀʀs. Nᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴛʜᴇ Dᴀᴍɴᴇᴅ Lɪʙʀᴀʀʏ Rᴇsɪsᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴀʟʟ. Tʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴘᴏʀᴛᴇɴᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Gᴏʟᴅᴇɴ Aɢᴇ.
Wassail

Post by Wassail »

what about now more like hubris crusaders amirite!!