Last chance Queen of Ice hunt

For general discussion about the game that doesn't really delve into Mechanics (see the "Mechanics Discussion" section). In Out-of-Character discussion, you are expected to be courteous to others.
Alkasyn

Last chance Queen of Ice hunt

Post by Alkasyn »

I'd like to thank everyone for yesterday's double raid on the Ice Queen.

I have one more Heart of Winter in my inventory, so I think we should try to do it again, to acommodate people who haven't had a chance to kill her yet.

I'm thinking 21:00 Game time this coming Tuesday - but I can also summon her, go to bed, let her roam and maybe people who play at later hours can kill her there?

Any input welcome!
Kandarin

Re: Last chance Queen of Ice hunt

Post by Kandarin »

I'd be interested in joining the hunt at that time.
Katerina Hasheen - Necromancer Advocate, champion of a better Hashaa
Serena Hasheen - Gun ES, Macro Hunter, Freedom Array booster
Isabel Hasheen - Gunwizard Councillor, infusion's #1 fan
Kandarin - Lightning Elementalist, Crusader, fontnet architect
Erduhr-Khazai - Fire-breathing Dragon DO, Evil Overlord, pillager of planes
Alkasyn

Post by Alkasyn »

You know the drill, bossman :)

Maybe we will get more than 1 heart, too!
Alkasyn

Post by Alkasyn »

Well, for the first time in recent memory, we have failed against the Queen. She roams her chambers in a sea of dead bodies, angels and demons alike.

We will try again in 2 days - Thursday, 21.00 Game time! (Unless the Winter Wonderland is closed, in which case next year!)
Alkasyn

Post by Alkasyn »

We managed this time!

- You have helped in the battle to kill the Queen of Ice! You have earned the Frost Fighter badge. Earning this badge has caused you to receive 5 Character Points!(2023-01-19 21:01:52).
- You have dealt the killing blow to the Queen of Ice! You have earned the Icicle Assassin badge. Earning this badge has caused you to receive 10 Character Points!(2023-01-19 21:01:52).

- The Queen of Ice has been slain! Nikolett dealt the killing blow to this mighty foe! Kharn the Betrayer dealt the most damage toward this victory!(2023-01-19 21:01:52).

Congratz!

I think we can try again over the weekend, I know of at least 1 more heart left.

Saturday 21 game time, again?

Lychwood said the Winter Wonderland will stay open for a few more days at least.
Alkasyn

Post by Alkasyn »

Oddly enough we got 2 kills from the same queen.

- You have dealt the most damage to the Queen of Ice! For this great feat, you have earned the Changer of Seasons badge. Earning this badge has caused you to receive 15 Character Points! (2023-01-21 21:01:45).
- You have helped in the battle to kill the Queen of Ice! (2023-01-21 21:01:45).
- The Queen of Ice has been slain! Maurice the Hormone Monster dealt the killing blow to this mighty foe! Plum dealt the most damage toward this victory! (2023-01-21 21:01:46).
- The Queen of Ice has been slain! your doppelgänger dealt the killing blow to this mighty foe! Zata'hur dealt the most damage toward this victory! (2023-01-21 21:01:46).

Well, not bad!