manamold

For in-character discussion of NexusClash. While you must still be considerate of other posters, you may explore your role-playing side and do not need to extend the same courtesy to characters.
squib

manamold

Post by squib »

|a brand-new radio advert is now detectable across all airwaves originating from an indeterminate yet presumably telepathic source|

Feeling under the weather lately? Perhaps a little blue? Suffering from dry, scratchy eyes? General Malaise? Embarrassing Skin Rash? Having Bones? Been Sneezing, Coughing, Hacking, or Wheezing? Have you had unexplainable visions of mauve to white patches of dust and/or filamentous hyphae?

If you or any of those you love are experiencing one or more of these symptoms, you may be suffering from a manamold allergy and are entitled to immediate compensation!

While the grandgatekeeper Repth assures us with Memes and hand-wringing, that 5G-blasted Moonbears aren't coming to eat all our brains, and that there is no manamold in the nexus! We all know the truth! No longer shall we stew in our ignorance! Rise up and Demand Your 100% Organic Nutriceutical Allergy Pills! And now for a limited time offer TRY OUR Neuroprotective Pineal Gland Decalcifier! Yours Free With new 5G-proof VPN faraday-cage subscription service.
Last edited by squib on Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Repth

Re: manamold

Post by Repth »

There is no Manamold in the Nexus. :mrgreen:
SkullFace

Post by SkullFace »

Looks like someone made a 'special' tea with the dried fungus :lol:
Karlito

Post by Karlito »

Hey that's me in the picture. I want my money and I want it now!
Thenixon

Post by Thenixon »

It is foremold that the future of this colony is to be overrun by fun(5)gus. The settlers who built the superstructure we inhabit whispered of a time when the land would be subdued, gray, and slightly squishy with a bit of a.musty odor, from dome to shining dome: our Manafest Destiny.
TheGoof

Post by TheGoof »

FREAKY LITTLE NEXALS KEPT TRYING TO RUN AN ENCHANTMENT ECONOMY ON NEWSPAPER AND BOOKS, FUEL FOR THE VOODOO AND FOOD FOR THE MILDEW! YOUR FRIENDS IN INFO KNOW THE SHOW, WE'VE SEEN HOW THE SEEDS SOW AND HOW SLOW THEY CAN GROW! IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO CHANGE YOUR FATE MATE, JUST DIP OUTTA THAT SEDATE STATE AND FIGHT THE 5G!
The Real McCoy [12539], The Gruff Gunfighter [12552], The Wireless Wingnut [12559], The Automated Assassin [14192]