IT'S OVER

For in-character discussion of NexusClash. While you must still be considerate of other posters, you may explore your role-playing side and do not need to extend the same courtesy to characters.
Skouth

IT'S OVER

Post by Skouth »

SAYS I, LOOKING IN DISGUST AT THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS ALLIANCE.
THAT I, KHARN THE LITERAL BETRAYER *points at the name tag* WAS NOT THE ONE TO FIRST ACT IN BETRAYAL OF ALL THAT IS UNHOLY SPEAKS VOLUMES TO THE LOW, LOW SCUM THAT YOU ALL ARE
CONSORTING WITH ANGELS, THE RAMPANT USURPATION OF THRONES? "IT WASN'T IN THE RULES SO IT'S FINE HAHA" I WILL SHOVE THE RULEBOOK DOWN YOUR GULLET IF YOU COME WIDE AT ME WITH THIS ARGUMENT
MINE AND I SHALL HAVE NO MORE TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS. SINCE NOTHING IS BINDING, WE SHANT BE BOUND BY RULES THAT ARE SET ASIDE WHENEVER CONVENIENCE DICTATES IT
I'M NOT MAD
I'M FUCKING LIVID
I'VE BEEN LIVID FOR THE PAST MONTH
I'M SO LIVID I'VE BEEN SEETHING IN THE VOID FOR 4 DAYS NOW UNABLE TO MUSTER THE ANTIPASTO TO RESPAWN AND SHARE A CORPOREAL FORM WITH THE LIKES OF YOU
SOME OF YOU GUYS AND GIRLS ARE ALRIGHT THO BUT I WON'T SAY WHOM BECAUSE YOU ALL NEED TO DO SOME SOUL SEARCHING
ALSO I KILLED THE PIT. IT WAS ALREADY DEAD ANYWAY. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A NEW ALLIANCE BY ALL MEANS BUT YOU SHANT BE SEEING ME THERE, THAT'S FOR SURE
I SPIT, WITH BILIOUS, UNHOLY RAGE, AT YOU. THAT'S GOTTA BE AT LEAST 16 POINTS OF UNHOLY DAMAGE. THIS IS HOW MAD I AM.
FOO LION DELENDA EST
Yukari

Re: IT'S OVER

Post by Yukari »

Jelly_m00n

Post by Jelly_m00n »

Papa Kharn,

Rules are for angels not demons, if you want peace grow a halo.

Yarrrr

Ps. If you remember when I asked people to write who's been hit down we were told OS was not part of the alliance. Not sure that should count towards the betrayal. Pirates 4eva
Kandarin

Post by Kandarin »

The unholy legions of the Deadly Sins will fight on with fire and fury against all not-Stygia planes! Any any all demons and evildoers may join us officially or tag along unofficially, for Armageddon knows no boundaries, only blood and the baleful gaze of Tlacolotl on the not-yet-burning lands of Valhalla, Purgatorio and Elysium!

- Erduhr-Khazai, Demon Lord in the Deadly Sins, Prince of Magog, Dragon of Tlacolotl, et cetera

---

Also because it's not the end of anything unless it's The End of everything in a rain of fire from the sky:

Katerina Hasheen - Necromancer Advocate, champion of a better Hashaa
Serena Hasheen - Gun ES, Macro Hunter, Freedom Array booster
Isabel Hasheen - Gunwizard Councillor, infusion's #1 fan
Kandarin - Lightning Elementalist, Crusader, fontnet architect
Erduhr-Khazai - Fire-breathing Dragon DO, Evil Overlord, pillager of planes
Thalanor

Post by Thalanor »

knorb. Gnarknorb