Awooo~ Baby Floof Hunting Praccy!

For in-character discussion of NexusClash. While you must still be considerate of other posters, you may explore your role-playing side and do not need to extend the same courtesy to characters.
Wassail

Awooo~ Baby Floof Hunting Praccy!

Post by Wassail »

Yes Nexus. It is time. A pack of dark shadows are spreading across the land (on which more later) but also: so many baby floofs? That need to be taught how to find people to eat? Better make it a competition!? Which team will, after one week, have the most RIP monuments to their hunting prowess? Prizes to be awarded from the PIMCO NC party fund which some kind soul has donated so much money to.

Screenshot (351).png
Screenshot (351).png (2.02 KiB) Viewed 9195 times
Me and the boys rolling up. Where the meat at?

Team THE CRIMSON PAWLETS

Captain - Fenris

Team CURRENTLY UNKNOWN

Captain – tentatively Gigachad (hurry up and finish lore please).

All non-endgame revs or future revs please apply below to join a team. Please note your rough timeline to 1. becoming an endgame rev or 2. becoming a rev, as appropriate, to assist our scheduling department. Depending on interest we may form another team in which case we shall recruit an additional endgame rev to serve as team captain.
Drex

Re: Awooo~ Baby Floof Hunting Praccy!

Post by Drex »

Avorok would be interesting in joining as a future revenant. Though he's only level 3, it's his spirit and enthusiasm for wanton violence and bloodshed that really makes him shine... when he's not covered in gore. It may take a while to actually reach revenant, but he's on the path to becoming a Myrmidon at 10.
lunalu

Post by lunalu »

Awooooo

Nyx will join team Fenris.
(No offense Skouth)
She is level 15, hoping to be 20 soon. Will need to be bitten :oops:
Kraufen

Post by Kraufen »

Vampire rev supremacy here
Poinf

Re: Uwuuu~ Baby Floof Hunting Praccy!

Post by Poinf »

Macath will tentatively join team Crimson Paw, but is willing to flex if needed to balance out team sizes.

I definitely don't have a second rev, but if, hypothetically, they were ready by the time this competition starts, they might particpate as well.
squib

Post by squib »

The Reverent Revenant Reverend Larry will take the trophy for Christ. Bat Rev's 4 Jesus is the name of team bat. Take it from me the new captain of team "Bat Rev's 4 Jesus" since Gigachad is missing in action.
Last edited by squib on Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CutterJohn

Post by CutterJohn »

Amaguq will be participating, and has finished rev lore. Team flexible to crimson paw or gigachad but doesn't play well with vampires.
Wassail

Post by Wassail »

I have NOT forgotten about this but some wind was taken out of my sails when I realized that :rips: would despawn when you die. Watch this space tho IDK maybe we'll have it be the maximum amount of :rips: you had alive at any time within the time period.
Meric

Post by Meric »

Morrighan wants to play whatever this is between bouts of stalking and glaring but shes an endgame rev :oops:
Sunset Shimmer attacked you with a Frozen Gauntlet and hit for 62 points of holy damage. She was hiding! This attack was charged with righteous wrath! Their body strained with holy resolve as they added physical power to this attack! (2021-11-22)