Introducing: House of Badziew

For in-character discussion of NexusClash. While you must still be considerate of other posters, you may explore your role-playing side and do not need to extend the same courtesy to characters.
Badziew

Introducing: House of Badziew

Post by Badziew »

Are you tired of conflict?
Do you want to retire somewhere cosy and quiet?
This may be the place for you.
After a brief deliberation, Badziew has decided to open his house to strangers of any kind.

Faction rules:
- This is a retirement house, not a noble house.
- We are always politically neutral. We never participate in wars, raids, nor any other organised conflicts.
- We keep a firm "Friendly" stance to all existing factions, no matter their actions, affiliation, or reputation.
- Self-defence is allowed. Occasional random acts of violence are also allowed, provided that they do not escalate to an organised conflict (see rules above).

====

"Do not listen to that coach potato!" a brooding stranger speaks from a corner, partially hidden in shadows, Aragorn-style.
"You have not felt a true rest until you camped under a starry sky." he adds, sipping from a mug of unidentified beverage.
"So if you like that kind of retirement, just wandering around the world, sight seeing, then come join my campsite once in a while."

====

"Bah! Retirement!" a wrestler shouts, breaking a door and jumping inside.
"If you really want to tire, or perhaps even re-tire, then come to my gym and get a proper workout!" he shouts, flexing his muscles.
"So! Remember! join the gym!" he shouts, flexing some more muscles, and then breaks another door with a single fist strike and walks out.

====

"Falsehood." a mechanical voice suddenly speaks from above, while a floating spellbook teleports inside the room.
"Proper retirement is not possible, one can only strive to fulfil one's purpose." the spellbook adds, while gathering all nearby books with a tractor beam.
"On a completely unrelated note, if your purpose in life is gathering and exchange of knowledge, then our facility may be an option for you." they add, while the gathered books slowly dissappear inside its cover.
"Please analyse our proposal and decide." the spellbook says and teleports away.

====

"Meow" says a suspiciously fat and stiff cat, strutting through the broken door. The fact that it said the word, instead of actually meowing, is also suspicious.
"Why don't you join The Cabbage Cart instead? We have cabbages!" it says and struts away.

====

OOC: originally I intended this to be a series of posts or threads, but I realised it would get rather spammy, so I decided to edit the initial post instead :P
My characters (sorted by IDs): Badziew, Tiger Fist, Pilgrim, Sentient Spellbook, a trojan cat.

Check my wiki profile for more information, including contact information.