NC December BACHELOR AUCTION!

For in-character discussion of NexusClash. While you must still be considerate of other posters, you may explore your role-playing side and do not need to extend the same courtesy to characters.
Wassail

NC December BACHELOR AUCTION!

Post by Wassail »

TRO is hosting a bachelor auction. Modeling underwear during the auction is NOT (?) mandatory but it's more fun if you do.

WHO

TRO and YOU (maybe).

Your character is ELIGIBLE to be a bachelor if -

They consider themselves a 'bachelor.'

Your character can bid if -

They have BMKN or can provide (whisper) amps to the auction organizers on site. Amps will be converted to BMKN for you minus a small convenience fee.

WHAT

A bachelor auction. You know, like in a soap or a romcom.

WHEN

December 21st 2000 - 22nd 2000. Bidding will be open the whole time. Come and scope out the bachs and have flash dates and say your bids. Bid really high if you won't be around at the end! It may help to also graffiti your bid on the tile for latecomers.

Winning bidders are entitled to 5-10 minutes with their bachelor. Feel free to schedule it for right after the event but maybe you'll die. I guess it's romantic if your bachelor dies protecting you tho.

WHERE

40,31, Cord. Fancy yacht for fancy party.

WHY

Why not?

BKMN raised in the event will go into a PIMCO account people can use to purchase items to make future events they're planning more lively.

HOW

Apply below to be a bachelor. See below example template of the most desirable bachelor currently in the game, the TITANSLAYER. Ideally there is a nice mix of classes and alignments. (We don't want muscle hunks all day, sorry.) 5(?) more bachelors is probably enough and if enough people don't apply I will @ candidates in Discord until you agree. So if you have a 'bachelor' watch out!
Last edited by Wassail on Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wassail

Re: NC December BACHELOR AUCTION!

Post by Wassail »

Kharn.png
Kharn.png (30.69 KiB) Viewed 12936 times
Bachelor # 1! I'm sure the bidding will be very fierce for this fine specimen.

First name: KHARN
Last name: THE BETRAYER
Body type: GIGANTIC
Height: 15'9
Weight: 1300lbs
Blood type: YES
Star sign: I SEE YOUR TRICKS YOU WON'T GET ME TO DIVULGE MY BIRTHDAY
Enneagram type: Type 8
Likes: BLOOD, VIOLENCE, SKULLS, SOUL ICE, WEAPONS, TAXIS, SOCIAL GATHERINGS OF THE VIOLENT SORT, MY LIEGE (DON'T TELL HER THAT THOUGH), MONGOL HISTORY, THROAT SINGING, SHOUTING, WRITING IN ALL CAPS, DIPLOMACY
Dislikes: PETS, ANGELS, HOLY THINGS, NOT KILLING, HAVING TO WALK TO PLACES, DATES, CROWDED PLACES, LIONS, SWIMMING, PURGATORIO, WIZARDS, CONDUITS, AIRLOCKS, UNALIGNED FACTIONS, HAVING TO TANK, POTIONS, BASH-SHY BILLY (MY MORTAL ENEMY)
SkullFace

Post by SkullFace »

The King In Yellow: WE BID 100 QUATLOOS ON THE FAT ONE CALLED KHARN.
lunalu

Post by lunalu »

Emmi can't wait to see what bachelors apply!
As a special present to each bachelor, she is offering to find them suitable swimwear/underwear from the mall (and place chonts of choice!!!!) For them to wear!

Yes, Kharn, put your order in now.
TheGoof

Post by TheGoof »

Archmage and eligible Council candidate, currently unaffiliated

First name: Matthew
Last name: Quigley
Body type: UnWizardly
Height: 6'4
Weight: 194lbs
Blood type: Blue
Star sign: "That's between me and Socucius Ergalla"
Enneagram type: "Never had much use for one"
Likes: Antique Firearms, Competitive Shooting, Responding to cryptic HELP WANTED ads
Dislikes: Bullies, Dingoes, Shaving
The Real McCoy [12539], The Gruff Gunfighter [12552], The Wireless Wingnut [12559], The Automated Assassin [14192]
Klapaucius

Post by Klapaucius »

First name: Trurl
Last name: n/a
Height: 5'11
Weight: 137 kg
Blood type: Oil
Star sign: unknown
Enneagram type: 5 but in a bit of a 7 phase
Likes: Vacations, the open ocean, surfing, birbs, mana potions, massage, loafing about, constructing objects that lead to unforseen and dire consequences, exploration
Dislikes: Menus, having to do anything, Klapaucius, dealing with the consequences of his actions, social interactions
Lychwood

Post by Lychwood »

It was only a matter of time before I made an entry, wasn't it? I have a reputation to uphold. I've got at least one character that seems like a perfect fit for this. Beautiful, masculine, a venerable powerhouse, long-time Nexus denizen with leadership credentials....

yes, a perfect candidate.

NIRVANYOS.

First name: Nirvanyos
Last name: the Arcane
Body type: Gangly, knobby, scruffy. Scarecrowish, even.
Height: 6' 6"
Weight: 160 lbs soaking wet
Likes: Magic, staves, magic staves, walking, the woods, the outdoors, animals, plants, towers, spells, books, spellbooks, other planes, portals to other planes, secret cabals, public cabals, getting places no one's ever been before, staying there, keeping other people out
Dislikes: neighbors, being found
Blood type: O+
Star sign: The Tower
Enneagram type:
8 - THE CHALLENGER
The Powerful, Dominating Type: Self-Confident, Decisive, Willful, and Confrontational
I am the filthiest casual.

Player of: Lychwood, Nirvanyos the Arcane, The Blackwolf, Froggy the Gremlin, The Necronomicorn, Morgein Winterhue, ᛊᛏᚨᛁᚾᚨᛉ
Wassail

Post by Wassail »

I have edited the main post with specifics. We still have bachelor availabilities!! Also all of you better be grinding your currencies. We do NOT want any of our bachelors to feel unwanted.
SkullFace

Post by SkullFace »

A hookup party? Count me in:

First name: Crawford
Last name: Tillinghast
Body type: Slim
Height: 1.7 m
Weight: 72 kg
Blood type: Yes, what do you have?
Star sign: Scorpio
Enneagram type: 5
Likes: Exploration, psychic manipulation, fresh hypothalamus, leather, chains, latex, PVC, the screams, the suffering, maniacal laughter, impromptu brain surgery, psychedelics, body modification, Barbara Crampton lookalikes, transdimensional gateways.
Dislikes: Psychoanalysis, barbiturates, the established medical community.
Jelly_m00n

Post by Jelly_m00n »

🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬
AF570F58-6462-4DC4-BABB-6B42349CCE62.jpeg
AF570F58-6462-4DC4-BABB-6B42349CCE62.jpeg (562.19 KiB) Viewed 12519 times
🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬

First name: Cabbage
Last name: Man
Body type: Farmer muscular
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 145
Blood type: A
Star sign: Virgo
Enneagram type: 1
Likes: Cabbages, the city, farming, his cart, A Trojan Cat, A Goose, The Invisible Goat
Dislikes: Squib, Wizholes, Woomart, Reliable Excavation Demolition, destroyed cabbages