WHO is the Kharn Graffiti-o!?

For in-character discussion of NexusClash. While you must still be considerate of other posters, you may explore your role-playing side and do not need to extend the same courtesy to characters.

Well, who is it?

Please. We know it's you.
13%
The call is coming from INSIDE the house! (It's Kharn).
26%
Meowsma.
5%
Jelly Moon.
8%
It's more than one person, you fool! You absolute nincompoop!
36%
The unnamed OS culprit.
3%
Khaze.
No votes
Yukari.
5%
Poinf.
No votes
Someone else!
5%

Total votes: 39

Wassail

WHO is the Kharn Graffiti-o!?

Post by Wassail »

Lately there have been a rash of Kharn messages written in key Nexus locations such as portal tiles, lore towers, outside certain strongholds, etc. Can the finest Nexus detective minds come together and discover who the perp is?? Note that Augury will NOT work since graffiti does not broadcast a tile message.

See below for an inexhaustive list of messages if you want to do a text meta analysis or location analysis -

Someone has written Kharn~ I may be skinny but my love for you is heavier than heavy in white chalk on a wall here.

Someone has written Kharn the beautiful, Kharn the bold, Kharn the eternal. Why must you elude me so? in chimeric chalk on a wall here.

Someone has written Don't say you're absolutely obsessed with this top. He has a name, and his name is Kharn. in chimeric chalk on a wall here.
oss

Someone has written kharn is good, kharn is great, let us thank him for his face in chimeric chalk on a wall here.

Someone has written Khan ~ How many notes must I scribe to have you by my side? Just find me and you’ll see we are meant to be. in white chalk on a rock here.
minglewood

Someone has written Kharn power so deep, I feel it in my sleep. Let's fight till dawn to strengthen our bond in black chalk on a rock here.
minglewood centrum

Someone has written Kharn- How strong must I be to make you appeased, living out here in the land of sleeze. When we fight it feels alright in purple chalk on a rock here.
ph transporter

Someone has written Kharn~ forever in my thoughts you will be, for your strength holds my hearts key. I write this note in blood so you may see in blood on a wall here.
backwash

Someone has written Kharn I fear these feelings I keep concealing. Your muscles make me so weak I can hardly speak. My clammy hands but what a man in white chalk on a wall here.
backwash interior

Someone has written Kharn ~ I was truly not a fan until I met you, man. Our worlds forced together like wind and a feather. in blue chalk on a wall here.
tower of insanity

Someone has written Khan ~ How many notes must I scribe to have you by my side? Just find me and you’ll see we are meant to be. in white chalk on a rock here.

Someone has written Kharn~ Oh your lips take those lips away, his eyes are like the break of day. My seal of love but sealed in vain. in cyan chalk on a wall here.
outside drifters

Someone has written Kharn~ I will always love you from afar and you'll never know my face. Forever in love, of you my heart dreams I am a mystery in cyan chalk on a wall here.
inside drifters

Someone has written Kharn ~ The glimpses I receive are like a warm fall breeze. Rejuvenation to last desecrations. Will my love ever be more? in blue chalk on a wall here.
this is outside OS

Someone has written Kharn~I must confess I'm worried you arent searching for me.Words of love screamed from heaven above.We are meant to be find me in cyan chalk on a wall here.
41 14 cordi

Someone has written Kharn~ so strong my heart can not take the rejection in white chalk on a rock here.
centrum

Someone has written You can't stop my love wave but you can surf on them with me, Kharn in orange chalk on a rock here.
41 26 CENTRUM

Someone has written Kharn be mine and we can be entwined. If only you could see how serious I can be. I want to hold your hands during the Oct band in blood on a wall here.
oss

Someone has written Kharn~I am ready to meet as we sweep a strong hold of choice you can pick I'll be there with a whip in cyan chalk on a wall here
toads sh

Someone has written Kharn~I like you but you scare me too.Is our love forever doomed as you see me no more than a possible tool. My heart is yours in cyan chalk on a wall here.
styg portal cord n

Someone has written Flushed cheeks heart beat ears ring, silent breathe, butterflies in my chest. Your strength impress your constant agress. Kharn in blue chalk on a rock here.
16,16 stygia Portal

Wassail's Detective Notes -

IMITATION (?) Kharn messages =

Someone has written Kharn~ with a steady breeze I could be seen, but your love for me will be serenity. come my hunk we will be in luck in blood
IB SH - Jelly Moon

Is this imitation...TOO good? Could the true culprit be JELLY!?

KHARN drinking song =

- GeneralCatton GRAWRS! (2022-09-25 17:06:26).
- GeneralCatton said, "A little late, but I don't want this party to peter out!" (2022-09-25 17:07:03).
- GeneralCatton said, "I see the subject of my song isn't here, but let's raise a glass anyway!" (2022-09-25 17:08:37).
- GeneralCatton said, "(My apologies to The Bard for butchering his song.)" (2022-09-25 17:08:55).
- GeneralCatton said, "And do please know this comes from DND with love!" (2022-09-25 17:10:22).
- GeneralCatton clears his throat. (2022-09-25 17:10:54).
- GeneralCatton said, "The Martha, The Terror, The Frizzle, and I" (2022-09-25 17:11:03).
- GeneralCatton said, "The cadre of McCreas" (2022-09-25 17:11:11).
- GeneralCatton said, "Loved Xiph, Plum, and Saccharine, and Barbara" (2022-09-25 17:11:23).
- GeneralCatton said, "But none of us cared for Kharn" (2022-09-25 17:11:37).
- GeneralCatton said, "He had not a taste for the tea" (2022-09-25 17:11:49).
- GeneralCatton said, "Contents himself with sad instant coffee" (2022-09-25 17:12:06).
- GeneralCatton said, "He turned up his nose at the samovar's gold" (2022-09-25 17:12:20).
- GeneralCatton said, "A nose that knows none of his odors bold" (2022-09-25 17:12:31).
- GeneralCatton said, "So to tea, boys, and let him go drift, go drift" (2022-09-25 17:12:42).
- GeneralCatton said, "And to tea, boys, and let him go drift!" (2022-09-25 17:12:55).
- GeneralCatton downs the rest of his mug and GRAWRS to the crowd. (2022-09-25 17:13:29).

MEOWSMA known to perform art with subject = Kharn. SUSPICIOUS!?

Lot of notes in Stygia or stygia ports - It's a DEMON or a VASSAL!?

Lot of notes in Lore Tower - a LORE GRINDER or VISITOR like POINF or YUKARI!?

And the Unnamed OS culprit - OS claims to have seen a 'DARK HORSE CANDIDATE' on a tile right before a graffiti showed up, and that there were MULTIPLE WITNESSES. However, they refuse to disclose this person's name! What is this CLOSED faction OS hiding!? Could it be KHAZE!?
Khaze

Re: WHO is the Kharn Graffiti-o!?

Post by Khaze »

There are almost definitely copycats around by now, but a banksy is a banksy and copycats will always be copycats
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

Joe is guilty of this heinous crime
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
Kraufen

Post by Kraufen »

It's the work of multiple toads
comradequestion

Post by comradequestion »

Well whomever it is, I must say I fully disapprove of these blithering hooligans.
What kind of philistine waxes romantic on statues and landmarks.

Thats the last thing we need, more public lewdness and grotesque fraternizations.
Wassail

Post by Wassail »

The results are in! Thanks to all the Nexal detectives for their undoubted hard work and text meta analysis, etc, in uncovering the TRUE CULPRIT.

It appears as if the Kharn Graffiti-o is.......
Drumroll................

More than one person! and based on the top individual votes those persons would be!

/checks notes

Me and Kharn. Huh. Well okay, now I take back my opening remarks.
Meric

Post by Meric »

*points a finger at Southall*
Sunset Shimmer attacked you with a Frozen Gauntlet and hit for 62 points of holy damage. She was hiding! This attack was charged with righteous wrath! Their body strained with holy resolve as they added physical power to this attack! (2021-11-22)
lunalu

Post by lunalu »

Centrum Quickway fanfic compiled:
Once upon a time, There lived a very strong and hunky infernal behemoth named Kharn. His name was heard all over the land.
Not only popular among his peers he also heard cries of admiration throughout the land. One cloudy dreary day Kharn decided tohunt. As he left the safety of centrum he flew across the city of merrior he reached a bar, "The backwash". The shadiest placein Cordillera. Hell's gate. Hell was Kharn's destination. Only there, could he hunt freely without worrying about politics. It was never his favorite part of the job and usually ended up yelling at everyone. Kharn looked at the gate then at the bar. It was a slow night only one other person at the bar. He shrugged and decided what's one cocktail before a hunt? The buzz would feel nice with the thrill of a kill. "One of anything" Kharn told the Ghastly Void Walker behind the bar. He looked over to see a slender figure, their hair glistening in the dim light. Drinking a beer from the bottle a single tear ran down their face. 'Hell no.' Kharn thought now waiting eagerly for his drink so he could get out without talking to this mess at the bar The VW was now shaking what looked to be a cocktail. Kharn looked nervously back at the beautiful figure their hand now covering their face. 'Nope' Kharn turned and looked towards the gate hoping avoiding eye contact would say, leave me alone. HeWas wrong. "You ever have your heart broken?" A sniffled voice whispered out. "It's so painful." Kharn rolled his eyes in disgust.The VW then handed Kharn his drink. He swiftly inhaled the drink, threw down his npp and began walking away. As he walked towards the gate he was about to step in when a hand reached out and grabbed his wrist. He looked to his side to see the beautiful figure looking up at him hopefully. Kharn sighed understanding the lust of the kill flickering in their eyes.
"Come on, but I'm not babysitting you. If you die that's on you." Gleefully the figure nods and they make their way through the gate. They came up to a stronghold of angels, the judgment masters. The figure nodded, "this one". Kharn began bashing it's ward and fortifications down with ease. The two soon were inside tearing things apart. First the judges then the angels. When the two were complete all that remained was a flag. "It's yours. Thanks for a great time. Let's do it again in the future." The figure said. Kharn nodded in agreeance. Since that day Kharn and the figure have fought many battles together. Never alone as aduo though. From afar the figure has watched him hoping they can fight alone again but never has the courage to ask after battle. The figure quickly began to wonder if Kharn even remembered them. Until one day… it was all of evil verses the Goliath IB. No evil had been able to take them down. All was lost and the figure had run out of energy. Weak and prepared to die, theysaid their snarky remarks and grinned. As the angel reached back a rumble shook the sh. Kharn comes busting through the door. He looks down and sees the figure. Then punches and angel. "Get up and fight!" That was the moment the figure realized they were a duo again. They reached out and killed the angel in front of them with a new burst of energy. The two went on to beat the Goliath IB. The figure turned around covered in blood to look for his prince to see he had already been called back.Heart freshly crushed, they turned to booze. “Any new stories to tell?” asked the VW behind the bar. “Maybe. It goes like this…
Fellis
Site Admin

Post by Fellis »

THIS IS THE ELDER POWERS SPEAKING, IN OUR VAST KNOWLEDGE WE HAVE DETERMINED THERE IS A CORRECT ANSWER TO THIS QUANDARY AND THE ANSWER WILL SURPRISE YOU! ANGELS HATE IT! PLEASE CALL 1-900-ELDR-PWR AT THE LOW RATE OF USD 5.99 A MINUTE TO TALK TO DESPERATE SINGLE POWERS IN YOUR OUTER PLANE