Erehlim's Travelling Wares

For in-character discussion of NexusClash. While you must still be considerate of other posters, you may explore your role-playing side and do not need to extend the same courtesy to characters.
Meric

Erehlim's Travelling Wares

Post by Meric »

I, Erehlim, have spent Breath 5 helping out new players in Foundation and have decided to bring my abilities and skills to the wider Nexus Community. It would be nice to meet some new faces whilst peddling my wares as a travelling crafter.

Starting next week I will be travelling the length and breadth of the Nexus and visiting each and every faction
  • I am offering my skills in Enchanting, Crafting, Potions, Worm-holes, Pattern-Weaving, Magical Treats, Transmuting, Grind-support etc etc to any factions I visit (even a little raiding if you ask nicely - good bash and reasonable Condi-tank)
  • I will be visiting factions for up to three days and any members of that faction can request any wares or skills absolutely free
  • After three days I will depart for the next faction; unless I am finishing up an order. There is no limit to the number of requested orders, just that they come in before the 3 days ends
  • Initially I will join and if no one requests any services after one full day I will depart to offer my trade elsewhere
  • I will be starting at the bottom of the faction list but if any faction would like an earlier visit just reply here or drop me a faction invite and I will bump you to the tippy-top
  • If you do not want a visit from me just ban me from your faction and enjoy imagining my surprised face when I try to join!
  • Any faction containing a Meric alt will not be getting a visit. You get to enjoy that sub-par character instead!
  • Will not be joining any factions Discord but happy to converse within the Stronghold or over credit message
  • Factions are welcome to request a repeat visit but this will come at maximum after 2 alternative visits to others
The Road Tour so far:

10/10/2022 - Infopocalypse
15/10/2022 - Malton Fire Department
23/10/2022 - The League of Black-Hearted Drifters
07/11/2022 - The Deadly Sins
13/11/2022 - Neosoul Protection Combine
19/11/2022 - Pirates of Rlyeh
09/12/2022 - Circus Apocalyptica
19/12/2022 - The Sanguine Fire
Last edited by Meric on Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:37 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Sunset Shimmer attacked you with a Frozen Gauntlet and hit for 62 points of holy damage. She was hiding! This attack was charged with righteous wrath! Their body strained with holy resolve as they added physical power to this attack! (2021-11-22)
Stretch

Re: Erehlim's Travelling Wares

Post by Stretch »

Infocalypse would love the assistance of a kind-hearted crafter. We find ourselves in need of repair and enchanting services after our recent humanitarian mission on behalf of all citizens of the nexus.

Sincerely,
The Black Death
Kandarin

Post by Kandarin »

Your skills as a weaver of gems would be of much value. We are at war with foes with great skill in the art of glyphs and arming us with greater dispelling capacity would help attain the...balance...you seek.

-Erduhr-Khazai, Prince of Magog, Demon Lord in the Deadly Sins
Katerina Hasheen - Necromancer Advocate, champion of a better Hashaa
Serena Hasheen - Gun ES, Macro Hunter, Freedom Array booster
Isabel Hasheen - Gunwizard Councillor, infusion's #1 fan
Kandarin - Lightning Elementalist, Crusader, fontnet architect
Erduhr-Khazai - Fire-breathing Dragon DO, Evil Overlord, pillager of planes
Meric

Post by Meric »

Stretch wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:38 am Infocalypse would love the assistance of a kind-hearted crafter. We find ourselves in need of repair and enchanting services after our recent humanitarian mission on behalf of all citizens of the nexus.

Sincerely,
The Black Death
My travels have begun and Info will be my first stop. Happy to help
Sunset Shimmer attacked you with a Frozen Gauntlet and hit for 62 points of holy damage. She was hiding! This attack was charged with righteous wrath! Their body strained with holy resolve as they added physical power to this attack! (2021-11-22)
Alkasyn

Post by Alkasyn »

Great initiative. I know MFD would also benefit from a crafter's help, to take the strain off our poor and overworked logistics dept.
Stretch

Post by Stretch »

Thanks for stopping by, and good luck on your travels!

- The Black Death
Badziew

Post by Badziew »

If you decide to visit Stygian Gym, please be warned: there is no stygian gym anywhere in the Cordilliera, nor in other planes. If fact, the best help you could give to the gym is to actually establish a gym somewhere, because Elder Powers have decided that Tiger Fist cannot do it (yet!) on his own ;)
My characters (sorted by IDs): Badziew, Tiger Fist, Pilgrim, Sentient Spellbook, a trojan cat.

Check my wiki profile for more information, including contact information.
Alkasyn

Post by Alkasyn »

We're hosting Erehlim in the MFD fire station for the next few days, he's helping us refill the extinguishers and make sure our jackets don't have holes in them.

- NIkolett of the MFD
Igor Dolvich

Post by Igor Dolvich »

The League of Black-Hearted Drifters would welcome the services of a Conduit for a time!

~Igor