CCC is hiring non-paid volunteers

For in-character discussion of NexusClash. While you must still be considerate of other posters, you may explore your role-playing side and do not need to extend the same courtesy to characters.
Liemannen

CCC is hiring non-paid volunteers

Post by Liemannen »

Due to recent changes in CCC clash.php?op=faction&do=view&id=15 , Liemannen in particularly, needs minions. Someone casted a curse on the poor old lich and in their now enfeebled state raiding has become a bother.

Today Liemannen bravely charged inside a den of angels, soloing the ward, clearing the pets and only managed to kill a baby angel before getting rudely interrupted. Rude angels have no respect for the elderly. With two-three ticks more the angel slaughter would have been 100% better, but since time can't always be had, the only option is to recruit more people to do the killing faster.

Raiding times preferred between 1600-2100 UTC, but other times might work too.

Some medical coverage is provided, but no dental!

Angels need not apply, or OOO spies.
Alkasyn

Re: CCC is hiring non-paid volunteers

Post by Alkasyn »

What classes are you looking for, however?
Liemannen

Post by Liemannen »

Alkasyn wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:35 pm What classes are you looking for, however?
Raiders of any sort will do, CCCCoORB overlords of CCC don't care how the killing is done as long as killing gets done.

We got two active alchemist, so we are good on that, but getting raiding parties on has been a bother lately.
Alkasyn

Post by Alkasyn »

I see. Let me think of what I can do across my characters to maybe help :)
Liemannen

Post by Liemannen »

Alkasyn wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:27 am I see. Let me think of what I can do across my characters to maybe help :)
Yay! Welcome to the CCC!
Alkasyn

Post by Alkasyn »

I was thinking more in line of an individual contractor, all my characters have homes. But maybe I can raid with ya from time to time on someone, especially now the ES is kinda fixed as a tank.
Liemannen

Post by Liemannen »

Alkasyn wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:51 am I was thinking more in line of an individual contractor, all my characters have homes. But maybe I can raid with ya from time to time on someone, especially now the ES is kinda fixed as a tank.
That is fine too, secret undercover CCC contractor is very much fine.