Summer's End Backyard BBQ Party!

For in-character discussion of NexusClash. While you must still be considerate of other posters, you may explore your role-playing side and do not need to extend the same courtesy to characters.
Lychwood

Summer's End Backyard BBQ Party!

Post by Lychwood »

Well, folks, here we are. It's been a long summer filled with beach days we wished would never end. Late nights under the stars, sun, sweat, and heat.

But now the days are getting shorter, and the nights are getting chilly. Millions of tiny hearts are breaking at the prospect of going back to school. The leaves haven't changed yet, but it's coming. Mark my words. The season is dying.

...and what better way to send it off than with ONE LAST HURRAH???

That's RIGHT Nexus fam! You thought this whole post was gonna be a bummer??

YOU. THOUGHT. WRONG.

We're getting the whole Nexus together for the most time honored of late-summer traditions:
BACKYARD BARBECUE.

Think grad parties. Think labor day. Think corn on the cob, sizzling meats, coolers JAM PACKED WITH LIBATIONS, and that weird side salad your aunt does that nobody really likes. Like, come on lady. You always end up taking most of it home.

JUST THINK: The Council of Dads all playing backseat pitmaster to one another, arguing endlessly over coal arrangement and seasoning blends.

What are you doing? We've got cornhole. We've got horseshoes. We've got Kan Jam. We've got kiddie pools and a Slip-n-Slide. Tasteless "tiki-themed" bar? You better believe it. We've even rented a bouncy house.

Come on down to the Pocket Space of Erebus, where we've been RELENTLESSLY LANDSCAPING to make sure the sod is soft and green for your enjoyment.

Bring your friends: this is a whole-neighborhood affair.

See you there! <3 Lychwood

I am the filthiest casual.

Player of: Lychwood, Nirvanyos the Arcane, The Blackwolf, Froggy the Gremlin, The Necronomicorn, Morgein Winterhue, ᛊᛏᚨᛁᚾᚨᛉ
Alkasyn

Re: Summer's End Backyard BBQ Party!

Post by Alkasyn »

Your friendly local cop will be there.

- Nikolett, of the MFD
Lychwood

Post by Lychwood »

9 Hours to go! Get those meats in the marinade, people!!

I am the filthiest casual.

Player of: Lychwood, Nirvanyos the Arcane, The Blackwolf, Froggy the Gremlin, The Necronomicorn, Morgein Winterhue, ᛊᛏᚨᛁᚾᚨᛉ
Soreen

Post by Soreen »

Yeehaw brothers, sisters, and gender resisters! Lychwood's finally freed me from my administrative duties and I'll be there serving food all cookout long. I got your meats, I got your veggies, and don't you dare think I forget your fruits. If you can eat it you better bet it's getting slapped on a grill and slathered in secret sauce. "What's in the secret sauce" you ask? Well tellin' ya downright defeats the purpose now don't it! You'll have to explore that flavor mystery yourself; your taste buds will thank ya for it. Y'all don't be a stranger now an' come on down for a plate of Siren's southern-style home cookin'!
woof
Alkasyn

Post by Alkasyn »

Happy to have been there, if only for a while. Until the next time!

- Nikolett