CLICK TO READ THE JOYOUS GOOD NEWS

For in-character discussion of NexusClash. While you must still be considerate of other posters, you may explore your role-playing side and do not need to extend the same courtesy to characters.
technobaby

CLICK TO READ THE JOYOUS GOOD NEWS

Post by technobaby »

Black Velvet Jesus here, the Savior with some flavor, coming atcha from WBVJ, thru the airwaves behind the airlock, the best station in the nexus for news on the Second Coming. This one goes out to any freaky ferals, potential defectors, or oh-so-tortured mortal souls interested in hearing the joyous news of ETERNAL SALVATION*: follow Me (the Way, the Truth, the Life)! C'mon down and join our flock at the Resurrected Church of the Resurrection. Don't let that pesky little ~personal morality~ stop you, it's all about the herd over here! Our doors are open to folks of all kinds! Although those of a more... demonic form might have trouble physically entering, it's my hope that they don't take it too hard, as a path to everlasting life could still be in the future.

Benefits of church membership: potions, divine protection, a seat at the table, input on the direction of our missions work, and most cherished of all... UNDYING LOVE (personal bone trinkets for protection of disciples, coming soon!)

Tithes requested: (rare) alchemy comps, spell gems, radios, confessions regarding any locally sourced corpses so that I can, er, shepherd them into the flock, and fraternité.

*willing to wash away your past, present, and future sins