The Council of Keys

For in-character discussion of NexusClash. While you must still be considerate of other posters, you may explore your role-playing side and do not need to extend the same courtesy to characters.
Ravachol

The Council of Keys

Post by Ravachol »

Could the council stop changing his decision every 2 days?

I mean, give the archmages time to use the power you give them.

Or keep fighting like 4th graders.

Zarathoustra
Lychwood

Re: The Council of Keys

Post by Lychwood »

There is an open forum to discuss the whys and wherefores of these changes, to which all Archmages are invited. You might be surprised to see the reasoning behind them.

-Nirvanyos
I am the filthiest casual.

Player of: Lychwood, Nirvanyos the Arcane, The Blackwolf, Froggy the Gremlin, The Necronomicorn, Morgein Winterhue, ᛊᛏᚨᛁᚾᚨᛉ
Karlito

Post by Karlito »

The Council of Keys is entirely captured by the faction which holds a majority of seats, and moves to their whims. The rest of us just have to dance to their tune.

-Ishild
Skouth

Post by Skouth »

IF THEY WON'T HAVE US IN THEIR COUNCIL THEN THERE SHALL BE NO COUNCIL

-KHARN
FOO LION DELENDA EST
Meric

Post by Meric »

Karlito wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:31 pm The Council of Keys is entirely captured by the faction which holds a majority of seats, and moves to their whims. The rest of us just have to dance to their tune.

-Ishild
Iona pops her head into the Council of Keys Chamber in the Mages Tower. What is usually a somber and considered scene is one of raucous laughter. She watches as a 40ft wide wheel spins rapidly on the wall. The wheel is broken up into 40 segments each reflecting a pathway for the Council.

As the wheel spins all the Council members clap and cheer as it slowly lands on "Defy Stygia". They turn and trade fists full of money between each other; some smiling and others grumbling before one of them gets up to spin it again.

Maybe not as planned as some might think
Sunset Shimmer attacked you with a Frozen Gauntlet and hit for 62 points of holy damage. She was hiding! This attack was charged with righteous wrath! Their body strained with holy resolve as they added physical power to this attack! (2021-11-22)
lunalu

Post by lunalu »

When will you open the airlocks?

Darn Wizards.

- Carrot
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

Incredibly rude how these wizards not only hoard ancient scrolls and books on their wizard towers, they also implement policies that prevent fee collection.
You shall be met with the arm of law and the fist of punching!
-- Gray
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
cat

Post by cat »

*a magical cat stretches and yawns. If only there were a Seal for Prodigious Whining! Then you could all brutally murder each other fighting over it...*
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

cat wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:40 pm *a magical cat stretches and yawns. If only there were a Seal for Prodigious Whining! Then you could all brutally murder each other fighting over it...*
I've searched with the counterargument engine at depth 500 and found not a single valid counterargument.
I tip my hat to you.
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz