Oblivion is coming

For in-character discussion of NexusClash. While you must still be considerate of other posters, you may explore your role-playing side and do not need to extend the same courtesy to characters.
Klapaucius

Oblivion is coming

Post by Klapaucius »

Oblivion has decided that it's time for a party. Not one of those fun, light-hearted parties, where everyone eats cheese and has a nice beer. The other kind, where you find yourself surrounded on every side by gatecrashers, miscreants and infidels, and trails of unidentifiable substances. We haven't decided where it's happening, just that it sure isn't happening in our house. On the other hand, we have decided what time it's happening! SUNDAY AT 1100 GMT!

Are you going to attempt to bring a stop to the festivities? Exploit the chaos and claim the household flag for yourself? RAIN HELL DOWN ON YOUR ENEMIES? It's up to you! Bring a friend - we will be!

One thing is for sure - it'll be a bloodbath!

Stay tuned for more information. Who knows, maybe the party will be at your house?

(ooc this is a no holds barred event - we are absolutely not coming to RP :p )
Skouth

Re: Oblivion is coming

Post by Skouth »

Klapaucius wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 8:52 pm (ooc this is a no holds barred event - we are absolutely not coming to RP :p )
*snorts*
this is my kinda event
FOO LION DELENDA EST
Klapaucius

Post by Klapaucius »

I hear there's a keg going at AYS place! Get ready!
Klapaucius

Post by Klapaucius »

Kegs were stood, but we trashed the place so quickly we had to gatecrash a second house party. Nobody even called the police.

I have to say, I'm disappointed.
Alkasyn

Post by Alkasyn »

Next time I think a clearer message is needed.

- Zata'Hur a drunkar deamon