FNM Presents: THE INFOPOCALYPSE

For in-character discussion of NexusClash. While you must still be considerate of other posters, you may explore your role-playing side and do not need to extend the same courtesy to characters.
TheGoof

FNM Presents: THE INFOPOCALYPSE

Post by TheGoof »

Early last weekend, an attempt to install h̸̨̭̕ḯ̴̭̀g̶̳̉͆ḧ̴̻́͗ ̷̦̜͠ṡ̷̮́͜p̴͍̕͜ë̴͕̩e̷̪̚d̶͉̖͆͘ ̶͈̕ì̵̼̲n̸̛͍̝̋t̵͚͑e̸̡̪͘ȑ̴̹̻͠n̷̞̬̋e̸͉̱̾͠t̷͎͈̄ in a local small business in Uffern, Stygia ended in violence despite staggering c̴͍̽ȍ̸͜n̴͚̚n̷̗̈́e̶̺̎c̷͚̓t̴͈̽î̸͔o̷̺̔n̵͈͋ ̵̳̇ĭ̴̖s̵̠̉š̷̫ṳ̴͋e̶̯̿s̶̡͠...

<<...>>

BREAKING NEWS for those of you out there floating in the Nexus, the ELDER POWERS have rigged the game against you! They're content to let you squabble over things like Stygian Dominion, Wizards Councils, and The Airlock, doling out minor favor in the shape of boons and blessings while keeping us down and fighting each other. Since SOME of you are content to hoard those gifts and stamp the rest of us down, we at INFOPOCALPYSE have decided to seize some of those tokens of power and try to aim your eyes at the true problems... You may choose to believe we were simply lucky once, but you'll need to be lucky every time to stop what's coming.

Eyes up, Nexus freaks!

<<...>>

...Ă̶̡̨̠̼̆ú̶̬͙t̶̡͚̥̼̪̯͓̪͈̙̒h̵͙́̓͌͂̍̅̐ǒ̷͓̪̳͎̣͑̈́͊͋ŗ̴̝͓̃́͛͜ỉ̷̗̻̬͓͚̎̀͋̀̕ͅt̴̡̜̼̣̤̐̊ḯ̶̢̢̧̞͖̹̞̰͓̔̓̈̽̀̾́́̌̚͘e̵̪͎͚̪̲̥̠̗̥̝̿̄̑͘s̵̆̒͆ s̶͍̊ȃ̸͙ŷ̸͎ the slowdowns should be resolved as old i̴̟͋n̴̯̽f̷͓͝ṛ̸̃á̵̫ś̴͔t̴̘́r̵̤̋ṳ̸́c̸̖̆ṭ̶̉ú̶͈r̵͍͆ȅ̴̟ ̵̳̽ is replaced with new 5̸̧͍̗͉̼̥̀G̴̲̭͙̣͔͉̬̏͋́̒͋̓̈ options. [WOULD YOU LIKE MORE I̵N̴F̵O̶?]
Last edited by TheGoof on Tue May 03, 2022 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Real McCoy [12539], The Gruff Gunfighter [12552], The Wireless Wingnut [12559], The Automated Assassin [14192]
Goliath

Re: FNM Presents: THE INFOPOCALYPSE

Post by Goliath »

TheGoof wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 9:35 am ...Ă̶̡̨̠̼̆ú̶̬͙t̶̡͚̥̼̪̯͓̪͈̙̒h̵͙́̓͌͂̍̅̐ǒ̷͓̪̳͎̣͑̈́͊͋ŗ̴̝͓̃́͛͜ỉ̷̗̻̬͓͚̎̀͋̀̕ͅt̴̡̜̼̣̤̐̊ḯ̶̢̢̧̞͖̹̞̰͓̔̓̈̽̀̾́́̌̚͘e̵̪͎͚̪̲̥̠̗̥̝̿̄̑͘s̵̆̒͆ s̶͍̊ȃ̸͙ŷ̸͎ the slowdowns should be resolved as old i̴̟͋n̴̯̽f̷͓͝ṛ̸̃á̵̫ś̴͔t̴̘́r̵̤̋ṳ̸́c̸̖̆ṭ̶̉ú̶͈r̵͍͆ȅ̴̟ ̵̳̽ is replaced with new 5̸̧͍̗͉̼̥̀G̴̲̭͙̣͔͉̬̏͋́̒͋̓̈ options. [WOULD YOU LIKE MORE I̵N̴F̵O̶?]
Rusty will be really saddened to see such a major issue resolved.
:cry:
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
Klapaucius

Post by Klapaucius »

What, you think a couple of half-ass telephone towers could create a signal strong enough to penetrate the airlock? Our conspiracy could beat your conspiracy in a fight any day of the week.

- Joe Hockey
Airlock enthusiast
Thenixon

Post by Thenixon »

From the mouth of Inanna, the Amoral Oracle:

We are the playthings of the Elder Powers. A sideshow they watch and toy with for amusement. We strive and fight in their names for their so-called causes and for what? To determine whose gladiatorial pit we will be thrown into next, Breath after Breath, for eternity!

Think about it, what are the rules of morality this arena enforces?

If you're "bad" and electrocute a small child, you are suddenly more angelic!
If you're "good" and have to break down a door to rescue a helpless old man from a burning building? OOOH! your patron elder powers will be displeased!
If you're "neutral" but don't constantly balance your scale of GOOD and BAD to the likings of the collective powers? Well, let's just say you better watch out for designating a safe haven for your comrades! So much for opting out!

Nothing about this makes sense, unless you admit that the cabal of beings we call the "Elder Powers" are simply madmen corrupted by their unassailable might.

We must break free from their rat race, starve them of the power they siphon from our struggles, and take the fight to their own demesne!
TheGoof

Post by TheGoof »

Klapaucius wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 1:01 pm What, you think a couple of half-ass telephone towers could create a signal strong enough to penetrate the airlock? Our conspiracy could beat your conspiracy in a fight any day of the week.

- Joe Hockey
Critical Airlock Theorist
[FILE F̶O̷O̴T̷AGE: "airlock"] The auxiliary ḏ̴͑̄ȏ̸̠̻͔̾̈́m̷͎̞͒̐e̶̪͕͛̂̾ͅ of Great Plains was more r̶͎̃e̸̟͂ͅc̸̙̍e̴͇͑n̵̯̓͝ͅt̶̺̅̔l̵͓͗y̴̺͋̚ ̸̨͛̿ċ̵̼͙ö̸̝̊m̵̜̟̾p̸̼̲̒̒l̸̯̊̈ẻ̶̡͈̎ṯ̸̪̎ę̷̠̾d̴͕̈́͘ͅ in 122C*, meeting increased d̷̛͕̿͘e̵͍̳͋m̵̹̖͐͛a̶͖͇̘̓̐n̷̘̾̾̊d̴͎͑ fo...

<<...>>

INFOPOCALYPSE tried to warn the Nexus flotsam about breath 5G, we raided the four largest factions of [REDACTED] in one go before it was all wiped entirely from existence! If you are content to beat your head against one closed door on Valhalla while drinking Centrum lake water, the fight is going down in places you haven't even imagined yet!

Eyes up, Nexus freaks!

<<...>>

[F̶I̴L̶E̸ FOOTAGE: "L̵̙̑a̴̳͘ů̷̹r̷̜͝e̷̝͋n̷̳̆ẗ̷̹i̵͚͊á̷̤"] ...No d̷a̸t̶a̵ ̴f̵o̴u̶n̵d̸, Ă̶̡̨̠̼̆ú̶̬͙t̶̡͚̥̼̪̯͓̪͈̙̒h̵͙́̓͌͂̍̅̐ǒ̷͓̪̳͎̣͑̈́͊͋ŗ̴̝͓̃́͛͜ỉ̷̗̻̬͓͚̎̀͋̀̕ͅt̴̡̜̼̣̤̐̊ḯ̶̢̢̧̞͖̹̞̰͓̔̓̈̽̀̾́́̌̚͘e̵̪͎͚̪̲̥̠̗̥̝̿̄̑͘s̵̆̒͆ have been dispatched to y̵o̸u̴r̴ ̷l̷o̴c̵a̷t̸i̶o̴n̸. [WOULD YOU LIKE MORE Ḭ̵̔N̴̘̏F̸̘̉Ö̶̭́?̵̦͊]
The Real McCoy [12539], The Gruff Gunfighter [12552], The Wireless Wingnut [12559], The Automated Assassin [14192]
TheGoof

Post by TheGoof »

<<...t̸̛͔͑̄͘h̷̹͗é̶̯ ̸̢͉̜̤̐̉͆̓͛ͅh̶̢̖̥͆̊ę̴͕̮̉̚͝l̴̛͖̐̆̕l̷̹̖̦̫̄̆͂͐ͅ are you supposed to plug in? This ivory š̵̮h̵̛͙i̶̹͝t̵͕̏ ̴̡͝i̴̘͆s̷̝͒ ̵̢͑n̸͎͆o̵̬̅ good at all, why would y̶̦͍̺̓ǭ̴̽͋̑̾u̸̝̭͈̎͂̕ ̵̞̣̱̬͉͛b̴̗̹̜̰̅̊̇̍̕ų̸͂i̴̪̻͈̠̳͛͒̈͒͂l̸̰̘͛̆̋͗́d̶̘̦͉̄͠... Wait, there it goes!>>

<<...>>

What's UP void floaters!? It's INFOPOCALPYSE, we're UP in Elysium and boy is it a MESS. If you could see the things we've seen up here, you'd understand why PARADISE has gone quiet (aside from the murderers screaming in the woods!). We're yanking on all the wires up here and I'm sure that'll get some angels after us soon enough, but do not mistake that for a defense of this cursed land. Far more likely they're fleeing what's coming down the tubes for y'all in Cordillera, [Real soon if the feeds we're tapped into are to be believed] Might even be gnarly enough to make some stay up here and risk getting gutted by [Plum] in the night/twilight/planar weirdness.

Eyes open, Nexus freaks!

<<...>>

<<the h̵̳̟̀͑̊͜ḁ̷̼͎̣̏l̸̔̔͝ͅȍ̷̡̋̓͝s̸͖͇̈́͠͝ ̵͈̜̖͙́͑͐ą̶̰́͌͠r̷̮̰̘̕ȩ̸͋̌̐̿ ̴̠̺̜̈́f̷̯͓͙̻̃͝i̶̲̓x̶̡̱͇́̈́ȋ̸̪̱͗͊n̵͎̭͗͗g̸̣̮̎͌̎̚ on the signal already, y̶a̶n̶k̷ ̷i̷t̶!̶! I don't care what's stuck just p̵̡̤̈̇̾̀̂ư̸̻̥͎̋͜ͅḻ̴̛̱̺̳̻l̷̛̻̘̈ ̸̜͑̀ṯ̶͊͆̃̚h̷̢̼͓͓͇͗͆̐͘ẹ̷͖͔̊ ̴̯̔̎̚̚̕f̴̛̭̤͔͇̿̃̚ù̴̘̗͓͙-̸̧̩̞̹̝͛̏̃>>
Last edited by TheGoof on Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dissident

Post by Dissident »

How do you power this broadcast? From Elysium even!
Thenixon

Post by Thenixon »

Coal generator, bud.