On this day, the First of April of the year 2022...

For in-character discussion of NexusClash. While you must still be considerate of other posters, you may explore your role-playing side and do not need to extend the same courtesy to characters.
Skouth

On this day, the First of April of the year 2022...

Post by Skouth »

We stand united, demons, angels and transcended, against the domed oppressor
We will have freedom, or we will have death.
Open the Airlocks.
The Quickway (11, 25 Cordillera, a Quickway, Neighborhood: The Quickway)

You are standing outside of The Quickway. There is a colossal elevated steel structure over forty meters in the air that spans from the center of the dome to tracks on the outside. It clearly moved around the entire dome at one point, but is currently stationary, containing equipment ranging from sprayers to grain collectors. There is a two-level elevated railway and bridge of concrete and steel in its shadow. The sky overhead is bright and blue, and the structure of a great dome can be seen above the clouds.

Someone has written 'This unchecked aggression will not stand. OPEN THE AIRLOCKS NOW!!!!!' in red chalk on a rock here.
Located here is a Police Car.
This location is infused and aligned to the forces of Moral Freedom to a depth of 6 points.
There are 3 other people here, a Wyrm Master (30), an Infernal Behemoth (30C), a Redeemed (29)
FOO LION DELENDA EST
Klapaucius

Re: On this day, the First of April of the year 2022...

Post by Klapaucius »

Give! Us! Our! Air!
Joe Hockey alternates between angrily yelling while bashing the airlock wall with a surprisingly flaccid street light, and waiting for the airlocks to open with arms outstretched, ready to embrace the cool refreshing air of freedom.
Ephraim

Post by Ephraim »

My tentacles shall form a BATTERING RAM through which the airlocks shall be shattered!

-A Chaos Cultist
Klapaucius

Post by Klapaucius »

It's been a bit of a slog, but I think the airlock has started to notice us! I'm sure I saw it moving!

Joe is looking increasingly unhinged after having spent the last several days bludgeoning the dreaded airlock, chanting slogans, and holding up signs. He stops talking abruptly and alternatively throws a series of vehicles at the airlock, and stands right up close whispering too it.

Keep it up! Victory is inevitable!