You deserve a break...

For in-character discussion of NexusClash. While you must still be considerate of other posters, you may explore your role-playing side and do not need to extend the same courtesy to characters.
Meric

You deserve a break...

Post by Meric »

As the new Overlord of Jahannam and the self-appointed Head of Tourism and Angel Relations, Lamia invites you visit this splendid and Idyllic land. Often overlooked for busier neighbourhoods, Jahannam offers peace and relaxation away from the hordes with stunning vistas and picturesque bubbling lava streams.

Do not be fooled by the lies of the Elysium Travel Council and their "Advisory Notice" on Stygia. Our Hellhounds are trained, our fermented blood is purified, the frozen highway is rarely congested and we serve only free-range fried angel wings.
*Group and raiding party discounts subject to availability. Lamia LLC Incorporated takes no responsibility for loss of limb or soul whilst visiting Jahannam. Always plan ahead before travelling through portals

"Jahannam, come for the sights, stay for the vassalage"

Artists: Hell's Rising Revenge, Youssef Mbarek, walldevil.com
Attachments
Visit Jahannam.jpg
Visit Jahannam.jpg (151.46 KiB) Viewed 7632 times
Last edited by Meric on Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sunset Shimmer attacked you with a Frozen Gauntlet and hit for 62 points of holy damage. She was hiding! This attack was charged with righteous wrath! Their body strained with holy resolve as they added physical power to this attack! (2021-11-22)
Dissident

Re: You deserve a break...

Post by Dissident »

Wake up in the morning with the smell of freshly brewed brimstones, morning sky in the color of the blood of your enemies and imps fluttering around the ice spikes of frozen wastes. Just the vacation anyone would need really. Did I mention the awesome hotelier?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
~an awkward kitten
Goliath

You deserve a chorus...

Post by Goliath »

Dissident wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:19 am Wake up in the morning with the smell of freshly brewed brimstones,
morning sky in the color of the blood of your enemies
and imps fluttering around the ice spikes of frozen wastes.
Just the vacation anyone would need really.
Did I mention the awesome hotelier?
Hell, Hell, you've arrived in Hell
Hell, Hell, enjoy your vacation in Hell

-- Lyrics by Six Times A Defiler
Last edited by Goliath on Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
Skouth

Post by Skouth »

I KEEP TELLING PEOPLE THAT ONE DAY JAHANNAM IS GOING TO BE A BUSTLING METROPOLIS AND THEY LAUGH AT ME
WE'LL SEE WHO'S GOING TO LAUGH WHEN I'M THE RICH OWNER OF MANY LAVAFRONT PROPERTIES

-KHARN THE BETRAYER ESQ.
FOO LION DELENDA EST
Goliath

You do not deserve a break!

Post by Goliath »

Skouth wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:39 pm I KEEP TELLING PEOPLE THAT ONE DAY JAHANNAM IS GOING TO BE A BUSTLING METROPOLIS AND THEY LAUGH AT ME
WE'LL SEE WHO'S GOING TO LAUGH WHEN I'M THE RICH OWNER OF MANY LAVAFRONT PROPERTIES

-KHARN THE BETRAYER ESQ.
You can bet I'll be funging all your properties and tokens.
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
Klapaucius

Post by Klapaucius »

Garth Lupon: MY DOMAIN. I was planning to claim that domain in the glorious name of geometry. Sneaky mollusk that you are, you must have claimed it right under my pet's not-so-watchful nose!

an inappropriate preposition: Welcome under the fold. We tried for bring you a tray of soul lasagna as a welcoming gift, but new neighbors are always so secretive.
Kraufen

Post by Kraufen »

Beware cannabalistic toads though