BREAKING NEWS FROM PURGATORIO

For in-character discussion of NexusClash. While you must still be considerate of other posters, you may explore your role-playing side and do not need to extend the same courtesy to characters.
Skouth

BREAKING NEWS FROM PURGATORIO

Post by Skouth »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DYomde2YEc
"Good evening, this is Kharn the Betrayer. I am here with Local Man, a resident of Purgatorio, who has a few choice words about the current "petmaster problem" that is plaguing the neighborhoods of Hyperboria and Northcamp, Purgatorio."
"Mr. Local Man, what exactly seems to be the problem here?"
"Well I mean you see this darned thing here, right?" - he points at the Axis Mundi, a popular destination for tourists and locals seeking to wind down, tap some fonts and find some spellgems.
"That's just the darndest rowdiest crowd of people and make no mistake, no siree. Used to be that an honest man could do his grinding in peace here until them petmaster folks rolled into town and set up in them libraries and fonts. And whats Marquai done about it? Nothin'. Too busy counting votes for the next breath election, I bet!"
"Wow yeah that is uhh, yeah damn. I wish I wasn't doing something here because wew, look at those fire pets, all that potential experience...."
"But that's not all, no sir. All them petmasters folk do is bring unwanted attention to what's supposed to be a calm plane. Them's flaunting their massive pet walls, what's gonna happen? Demons and angels gonna port in here, start some ruckus and get innocent people caught in the crossfire.
It's just plain wrong what them peep's is doing, that it is."

"So true, mr. Local Man, so true. This was Kharn the Betrayer, LBHDRC, reporting live from Purgatorio. OPEN THE AIRLOCKS NOW!"
FOO LION DELENDA EST
Thalanor

Re: BREAKING NEWS FROM PURGATORIO

Post by Thalanor »

Gnarknorb pet mangle?