My Cabbages!!!!

For in-character discussion of NexusClash. While you must still be considerate of other posters, you may explore your role-playing side and do not need to extend the same courtesy to characters.
Jelly_m00n

My Cabbages!!!!

Post by Jelly_m00n »

MrFrank
Location: Lambda, a Subterranean Storage Facility, Mount Altrea Site

Re: My Cabbages!!!!

Post by MrFrank »

Leaf cart need more items, like MEATS and COW MUSCLE and CRABS for the PLANT-INTOLERANT Glueman!

-Glueman
|| glueman / 11968 || manco / 11970 || johnquail / 11976 || drcoomer / 12377 || a.r.boretum / 12546 || gnomechompski / 13303 ||
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

Joe's seal of approval for the cabbages!
Certified!
Bestestest in the Nexus!
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
Dissident

Post by Dissident »

Where's your shop and do you accept groupons?
Jelly_m00n

Post by Jelly_m00n »

Dissident wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:19 am Where's your shop and do you accept groupons?
Sorry, no Groupons but we do accept nexuspons! You can find Cabbage Man's Traveling Cabbage Cart traveling between grocery stores, breweries, coffee shops and restaurants. We hope to see you soon!
TheGoof

Post by TheGoof »

- Fake News Machine says, "Uh oh"
- Your pet Greasy Evening News Anchor, a Mischievous Imp, attacked Cabbage Man 🥬 and hit for 5 points of fire damage. You gain 2 experience points! Your summoned follower caused you to gain 1 MP, drained from its target by this attack.
- Dark, hissing murmurings surround you as a small, black, iron talisman manifests in your hand. Tlacolotl has smiled upon your efforts and has granted you a boon for later use.
- Your pet Typical Fox News Blonde, a Mischievous Imp, attacked Cabbage Man 🥬 and hit for 5 points of fire damage. You gain 2 experience points! Your summoned follower caused you to gain 1 MP, drained from its target by this attack. This was enough to kill them! You gain an additional 5 experience points!
- You write CABBAGES ARE SPOILED BY 5G SATURATION, GET YOUR NUTRITION WITH SUPER POWERED PATRIOT POWDER, AN ALL NATURAL DIETARY SUPPLEMENT in blood. As you do so, you feel your soul darken and harden a bit from your desecration of the corpse. Your morality is decreased by 2!
Ambiance was great, staff was friendly and patient with my little ones, menu was limited but host took great pain to provide palatable substitutes.

5/7 would recommend!
The Real McCoy [12539], The Gruff Gunfighter [12552], The Wireless Wingnut [12559], The Automated Assassin [14192]
Karlito

Post by Karlito »

- You attack Cabbage Man 🥬 with your Lifesnuff spell and hit for 23 points of death damage. The attack weakened the barriers between the living world and the void! You gain 10 XP. This was enough to kill them! You gain an additional 8 Experience Points! (2022-07-01 14:17:34).
- Dark energies pulse in the air around you for a moment and then coalesce in your hand. You gain two Soul Ices. (2022-07-01 14:17:34).
- Dark energies pulse in the air around you for a moment and then coalesce in your hand. You gain two Blood Ices. (2022-07-01 14:17:34).
You can't get this kind of service elsewhere!
Badziew

Post by Badziew »

A trojan cat has decided to hang around the cart for a while. Their intentions are unknown, perhaps demanding treats, or researching if it is possible to transmute cabbage into catnip.
My characters (sorted by IDs): Badziew, Tiger Fist, Pilgrim, Sentient Spellbook, a trojan cat.

Check my wiki profile for more information, including contact information.
roly

Post by roly »

I am sorry to say, but them cabbages ain't right. They got me kicked out of my faction that I started!! Tasty as they may be they seem to be blessed by Tholaghru with something similar to the Metamorphic Unguis that is the cause of the revolting stench bestowed upon the Wyrm Masters of the unholy plains of Stygia!

5/7 cannot recommend to non-Demon classes.
Hypno,The Real Roly, Chessur and Drunk Uncle Roly.
Repth

Post by Repth »

Lmao perfect 5/7 eh? There's some top tier memeing going on here, I'm going to have to visit and leave a review myself.