Traps bleeding across fonts

Forum where closed and resolved bug reports live
sekki

Traps bleeding across fonts

Post by sekki »

I tapped a ley for what I *think* is the first time and got hit with traps.

So traps may be bleeding across fonts as well.

You reach out with your heightened magical sensitivity and open yourself to the magical power reserves of Silverfall, tapping into them and allowing them to flow through you. (2022-01-03 19:58:03).
- As you open yourself up to the magic of the font, you find your being assaulted by magical energy. A wave of slashing energy washes over you, dealing 13 points of damage. A wave of slashing energy washes over you, dealing 13 points of damage. A wave of slashing energy washes over you, dealing 13 points of damage. A wave of slashing energy washes over you, dealing 13 points of damage. A wave of slashing energy washes over you, dealing 13 points of damage. The damage dealt by the trap laid by Ruby Alpha was enough to kill you! (2022-01-03 19:58:03).
Fellis
Site Admin

Re: Traps bleeding across fonts

Post by Fellis »

yea like bars, traps seem to be bleeding through

thanks for being our beta test font user

you have been hit by a glacierblast you have been hit by a glacierblast you have been hit by a glacierblast you have been hit by a glacierblast you have been hit by a glacierblast you have been hit by a glacierblast this was enough to kill you
Nayru

Re: Traps bleeding across fonts

Post by Nayru »

will keep this open for the time being but have possibly fixed the issues with traps/bars being effectively global

e: believe this is fixed so am punting thread
- You say, "Oh my me." (2022-01-30 03:41:07).