Auto-reloading weapon

Forum where closed and resolved bug reports live
chaosmarine

Auto-reloading weapon

Post by chaosmarine »

When firing my pistol, upon it running out of ammunition I got these messages:
- You attack Jarles with your Pistol and miss. Your weapon is now out of ammunition. You effortlessly and instantly reload your Pistol with another Pistol Clip from your inventory. (2021-11-25 21:56:04).

- You attack Jarles with your Pistol and hit for 8 points of piercing damage. Your weapon is now out of ammunition. You effortlessly and instantly reload your Pistol with another Pistol Clip from your inventory. You gain 8 XP. (2021-11-25 21:56:25).

- You attack zAL with your Pistol and miss. Your weapon is now out of ammunition. You effortlessly and instantly reload your Pistol with another Pistol Clip from your inventory. (2021-11-25 23:08:53).
https://www.nexusclash.com/clash.php?op ... er&id=7728

Then the pistol was reloaded and ready to continue.
It reminded me of the ES's "Way of Fast Hands" Seeing as that is still listed in the planner I assume this is not as intended.
I know 1 bug per thread, but it might be related, I still have 7 clips of pistol ammo and haven't found any since I started so I don't think it is using up the ammo.
Goliath

Re: Auto-reloading weapon

Post by Goliath »

I believe Light Weapons recharge for free, though it's not clearly stated on the wiki.
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz
plscks

Re: Auto-reloading weapon

Post by plscks »

That is correct, Pistols and Short Bows will automatically reload on using the last of the loaded ammunition. The wiki has been updated to reflect this, note that wiki account creation is not locked and anyone is free to open a wiki account at this time.
"Hey, don't talk about bacon." - Frank Lapidus