Levitation does not discount River tiles

Forum where closed and resolved bug reports live
Haweh

Levitation does not discount River tiles

Post by Haweh »

I cast the Levitation spell and walked over a River tile. It cost 2 AP and granted me the Swimming status effect. It does not discount walking over mountain tiles either.
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (28.14 KiB) Viewed 4168 times
EDIT: It also prevents the use of the Shadow Wrap spell with no AP or MP spent, and no error message thrown.
Nayru

Re: Levitation does not discount River tiles

Post by Nayru »

can't reproduce shadow wrap thing and sounds like you're trying to forcehide an unhideable (base 0) tile

- You can feel the magic surround your body, allowing you to lift yourself vertically off the ground without a thought. You will be able to attack flying targets with close range weapons while under the effect of Levitation. (2021-12-28 13:10:16).
- You cast the spell, and feel the shadows warp and bend around you. You are now hidden. (2021-12-28 13:10:36).

levitation i can see that it's missing its bypass for water movement + the voidy movement stuff so have taken a bit of a crack at former but movecode is kind of my kryptonite (and the main ui has gotten so fat i can't even edit it via the site anymore so the void bypass + buttons to move onto void will have to be someone else)
- You say, "Oh my me." (2022-01-30 03:41:07).
Haweh

Post by Haweh »

Thanks for the reply.

I suppose an error message is in order for attempting to Shadow Wrap on a base 0 tile then?

I can't test this myself now because that character was killed while standing out in the open :^)
Nayru

Post by Nayru »

at least it doesn't eat your ap/mp for trying

atm just a bit overwhelmed with stuff to do so beware of base 0 hide tiles that still have their button grayed out if >0
- You say, "Oh my me." (2022-01-30 03:41:07).