Unable to use the Cloak of Fiery Vengeance Fire Blade

Forum where closed and resolved bug reports live
Pharaoh

Unable to use the Cloak of Fiery Vengeance Fire Blade

Post by Pharaoh »

With Cloak of Fiery Vengeance activated, each time I attack a target with the Fire Blade I get the message that I have not selected a valid weapon. When I switch to Cloak of Icy Vengeance the Icy Blade works fine.

Then I try to attack the same target with my melee Grim Reaper Scythe and get the message that I cannot attack non-flying opponents with close-combat attacks while flying! Yet I'm not flying because I'm inside of a library.

I had 3 cloaks on at the time, Ineffable Burning, Steadfast Purity and Fiery Vengeance.

clash.php?op=character&id=10853
Pharaoh

Re: Unable to use the Cloak of Fiery Vengeance Fire Blade

Post by Pharaoh »

Tested my Grim Reaper Scythe again on both targets that are inside buildings and outside. It works only if I don't have Cloak of Ineffable Mystery activated, otherwise with the cloak on I get the message You cannot attack non-flying opponents with close-combat attacks while flying!
Thenixon

Post by Thenixon »

Could be related the 'Hovering' bug that was fixed in the 10/28 patch, perhaps HC wasn't swept up in the fix? Ineffable mystery why the ice sword works, if that's the case.
Kandarin
Site Admin

Post by Kandarin »

There are working fixes to both issues in the pipe for the next patch. Thanks for flagging them.
Katerina Hasheen - Necromancer Advocate, champion of a better Hashaa
Serena Hasheen - Gun ES, Macro Hunter, Freedom Array booster
Isabel Hasheen - Gunwizard Councillor, infusion's #1 fan
Kandarin - Lightning Elementalist, Crusader, fontnet architect
Erduhr-Khazai - Fire-breathing Dragon DO, Evil Overlord, pillager of planes