Cannot import old account, but character already imported?

Forum where closed and resolved bug reports live
Teshner

Cannot import old account, but character already imported?

Post by Teshner »

Hello, I followed the steps to start importing my old account and hit a dead end at being unable to locate or reset my password from the ' http://archive.nexusclash.com/modules.p ... ur_Account ' link, I receive a confirmation code to my email and enter it where it says 'confirmation code', it says 'emailing password' then nothing comes through and I checked junk mail and waited awhile and retried.

Upon checking further email history I noted I had a link to one of my old characters and curiously the link still works: clash.php?op=character&id=1223

I'm wondering if that means I already imported previously and forgot I registered or if there are any other steps I can take to finish the import. It isn't super import-ant (hah) since I don't have a very good memory and can just start fresh but it'd be nice to have the old characters back.

No rush and thank you very much for your time
plscks

Re: Cannot import old account, but character already imported?

Post by plscks »

Hello there, I apologize for the email thing being a pain. I believe we have authenticated you with other data you've provided and have run the character import process manually, sometimes email providers flag our email server for no real reason and I know I'd be sad if I'd lost all my characters (we get attached to them sometimes after all!) Hopefully by this point you have proper access to your characters, if for some reason you do not, please get in contact with a dev or an admin on here (PM or reopen bug report) or toss me a message on Discord and we can get it all smoothed out.

Welcome back!
"Hey, don't talk about bacon." - Frank Lapidus