Holy Champion's Cloak of Eneffable Burning doesn't deal supplemental fire damage

Forum where closed and resolved bug reports live
Pharaoh

Holy Champion's Cloak of Eneffable Burning doesn't deal supplemental fire damage

Post by Pharaoh »

Cloak of Eneffable Burning should deal Level/7 Fire Supplemental Damage in combat with hand-to-hand, melee and thrown weapon attacks.

I have melee. I should be getting the message when I deal supplemental damage.

You refocus your holy power and transform yourself into the burning embodiment of the ineffable divine. (2023-01-02 04:20:09).
- You attack [Redacted] with your Grim Reaper Scythe and hit for 8 points of death damage. His armor soaked 5 points of damage. Your cloak of flames burns them for 1 points of fire damage! You gain 9 XP. (2023-01-02 04:20:17).

If Holy Radiance is active, this damage amount is supposed to be added to the Holy supplemental damage dealt by Holy Radiance. No damage was added to Holy Radiance.

You channel the power of faith and begin to glow with a righteous fury. Your weapons will deal additional Holy Damage while the Holy Radiance wells within you. (2023-01-02 04:20:37).
- You attack [Redacted] with your Grim Reaper Scythe and hit for 9 points of death damage. His armor soaked 4 points of damage. The holy power radiating from you flows through your weapon, dealing 3 points of holy damage! You gain 12 XP. (2023-01-02 04:20:45).

https://nexusclash.com/clash.php?op=character&id=10853
Wassail

Re: Holy Champion's Cloak of Eneffable Burning doesn't deal supplemental fire damage

Post by Wassail »

Soak interaction I think
Pharaoh

Re: Holy Champion's Cloak of Eneffable Burning doesn't deal supplemental fire damage

Post by Pharaoh »

Never mind, Cloak of Eneffable Burning appears to be working the way it should.

- You attack Callen McCarthy with your Grim Reaper Scythe and hit for 13 points of death damage. The holy power radiating from you flows through your weapon, dealing 7 points of holy damage!