bullhorn blast button double display bug

Forum where closed and resolved bug reports live
squib

bullhorn blast button double display bug

Post by squib »

I've seen it on my characters but didn't get a screenshot. But it was recently brought up in discord so I thought I'd post about it.

Bullhorn Blast (10 charges) and regular Bullhorn use are both displayed as "Bullhorn Blast" when you have a fully charged Bullhorn.

The top button seems to use all 10 charges.Image
Violet Ultra

Re: bullhorn blast button double display bug

Post by Violet Ultra »

Strange. I would've thought the lower box would cost 10 charges and the upper only one. That's how it's been for me anyway. (I've tested both.)

What really annoys me about this is that I don't know whether I'm wasting my battery using the lower Bullhorn Blast instead of the newer, upper Bullhorn Blast. I don't even really know if either of these ever worked at all, honestly, but given how people seem to completely ignore whatever I say even when it's to their direct and immediate benefit... I'm going to have to just assume they're the text-based browser game equivalent of cartoonishly hard of hearing. Hard of reading, basically? To put it kindly...
Yukari

Post by Yukari »

Will piggy back off this since it must be related, but if you don't have 10 charges on your bullhorn, you only get one "Bullhorn Blast (1 AP)" button, that consumes 1 ap and 1 charge, gives you the usual single-use bullhorn message, and apparently no one else can hear it. It looks like that on most of my alts with bullhorns right now.

There's no "Use Bullhorn" button anymore (or whatever it used to be called).
Goliath

Post by Goliath »

Fix pending deploy
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz