HC/ineffable breeze using AP instead of MP

Forum where closed and resolved bug reports live
Thenixon

HC/ineffable breeze using AP instead of MP

Post by Thenixon »

Ineffable breeze is supposed to cost just MP but captain planet ( https://nexusclash.com/clash.php?op=character&id=12 ) seems to draw from AP pool when gusting. It allows for travel into negative AP..
plscks

Re: HC/ineffable breeze using AP instead of MP

Post by plscks »

Thenixon wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:51 pm Ineffable breeze is supposed to cost just MP but captain planet ( https://nexusclash.com/clash.php?op=character&id=12 ) seems to draw from AP pool when gusting. It allows for travel into negative AP..
I confirmed the negative ap on my own HC with the skill. But I have not been able to get it to take AP instead of MP.
Gust.png
Gust.png (10.03 KiB) Viewed 3901 times
Are you pressing the 'Gust' button? Is it showing up?
"Hey, don't talk about bacon." - Frank Lapidus
Thenixon

Post by Thenixon »

Add a detail: it happens when tapping a leylines and gusting along it. The AP cost is the per-tile cos (ie double over water/mountain) and no mp from my pool or the font is consumed.

E: probably still just fat fingers
plscks

Post by plscks »

Thenixon wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:51 pm Ineffable breeze is supposed to cost just MP but captain planet ( https://nexusclash.com/clash.php?op=character&id=12 ) seems to draw from AP pool when gusting. It allows for travel into negative AP..
Thenixon wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:46 am Add a detail: it happens when tapping a leylines and gusting along it. The AP cost is the per-tile cos (ie double over water/mountain) and no mp from my pool or the font is consumed.

E: probably still just fat fingers
The negative AP on walk moves instead of gust has been corrected for the next game update.

I split off the suggestion to do something about the buttons into the suggestion forum because I think it's an issue and I'm not quite sure how to solve it well. For instance, I personally see the utility of moving with walk instead of gust sometimes when I have a plan for the mp and need to worry more about saving mp than ap.
Thenixon

Post by Thenixon »

Yeah I get it, I think maybe now that I have seen the buttons working separately I can correct my behavior. Thanks!
plscks

Post by plscks »

Thenixon wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:39 pm Yeah I get it, I think maybe now that I have seen the buttons working separately I can correct my behavior. Thanks!
Your split off thread prompted a line of thought that lead to it making its way into the Promoted Suggestions forum! Thank you for the bug report, and thanks for making a suggestion as to the solution all in the same place!