Inviolate Form relic has become permanent fixture

Forum where closed and resolved bug reports live
Leila

Inviolate Form relic has become permanent fixture

Post by Leila »

My Advocate died in a raid over the weekend with the Inviolate Form skill. My corpse relic is now empty of blessings according to the most recent person who used it, but has remained a fixture in the SH ever since then. I'm not sure if this is intended behaviour, but it seems buggy to me. I have no option to dismiss the relic or anything.
- Your martyr's blood spills to the ground as you hear the choral song of Xanadu. Fragments of the song remain there, seeping into your body, keeping it safe from harm, and creating a Saintly Relic. (2022-06-04 01:13:53).
[...]
- Through the vessel of your relic you bless [redacted] with a lesser blessing of defense. You gain 5 experience points. (2022-06-06 15:21:57).
After this point, it has no more blessings stored, and cannot be selected from the local relic dropdown, but the tile description still reads, "The inviolate corpse of the saintly Leila lies here."
"They could do nothing individually. So they went mad, en masse."
Not Thonk

Re: Inviolate Form relic has become permanent fixture

Post by Not Thonk »

So there's two separate bugs here.

1) The AP tick wasn't clearing corpse relics where corpses had been removed by death servitors. We'd tried to do a thing to get this to work, but it turns out the order you run things is important oops.

2) You needed Saintly Relics to delete your relics instead of just Inviolate Form.

Should both be fixed in the next patch, thanks for bringing them up.