Font tapped and then responding to summons but not untapping from font automatically

Forum where closed and resolved bug reports live
lunalu

Font tapped and then responding to summons but not untapping from font automatically

Post by lunalu »

Carrot my WM tapped a font (ancient evil) in Stygia and responded to a summons to his liege which took him to Cordi. Should have untapped from font when being summoned but then noticed I was drawing from the font when attacking a barricade.
- You reach out with your heightened magical sensitivity and open yourself to the magical power reserves of Ancient Evil, tapping into them and allowing them to flow through you. (2022-05-21 21:59:34).
- Your liege, Charlotte Linlin has issued an urgent summons to their presence! For the next minute you may spend 6 AP, 6 MP, and 6 HP to rally to their location (as long as they remain alive). (2022-05-21 22:00:38).
- Carrot drew 6 Magic Points from Ancient Evil. (2022-05-21 22:00:42).
- You heed your liege's call. With a soft whoosh and a jolt of pain, you disappear in a flash of hellish, brimstone-laced smoke and re-appear at your liege's side. (2022-05-21 22:00:42).
- You attack the barricades to the North with your Acid Spittle. Bits of debris fly from the barricades as your attack weakens them. You gained 3 Experience Points for this attack. (2022-05-21 22:01:15).
- Carrot drew 1 Magic Points from Ancient Evil. (2022-05-21 22:01:15).
Alkasyn

Re: Font tapped and then responding to summons but not untapping from font automatically

Post by Alkasyn »

I've checked if this happens when using wormholes (it does not) - in fact the MP used when going through a wormhole will always come from your reserves (not from the font) - which I believe is a bug.
Goliath

Re: Font tapped and then responding to summons but not untapping from font automatically

Post by Goliath »

I believe failure to untap when teleporting was solved somewhat recently
A Parrot with a Blade - Melee/Touchcaster Holy Champion || GrayScimitar - Heavy Sword Tlac IB || RustyWire - Gunwiz