New character autojoined a faction; resulting in two alts in the same faction

Forum where closed and resolved bug reports live
Southall

New character autojoined a faction; resulting in two alts in the same faction

Post by Southall »

I resurrected an old character - clash.php?op=character&id=4285

It autojoined the Interplanar Brigades.

Problem is, I already had an alt in the Interplanar Brigades - so I ended up having two alts in the Interplanar Brigades at the same time.

Expected behaviour: when creating a new character/resurrecting an old character, the game shouldn't autojoin a faction I already have an alt in.

I've since left the Interplanar Brigades with that character, so there's no longer an alt conflict.
plscks
Site Admin

Re: New character autojoined a faction; resulting in two alts in the same faction

Post by plscks »

Southall wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:39 am I resurrected an old character - clash.php?op=character&id=4285

It autojoined the Interplanar Brigades.

Problem is, I already had an alt in the Interplanar Brigades - so I ended up having two alts in the Interplanar Brigades at the same time.

Expected behaviour: when creating a new character/resurrecting an old character, the game shouldn't autojoin a faction I already have an alt in.

I've since left the Interplanar Brigades with that character, so there's no longer an alt conflict.
Hi, thanks for the bug report! I believe the character you resurrected was actually already in Interplanar Brigades so you shouldn't have been able to join your character who was in there (this breath). There is a fix in place for the next game update.
"Hey, don't talk about bacon." - Frank Lapidus