Archon Word Powers

Forum where closed and resolved bug reports live
oath2order

Archon Word Powers

Post by oath2order »

My Archon does not have Celestial Chorus.

The Wiki didn't have Word of Nullification and Word of Valor information on the Divine Vengeance page, so I activated Word of Nullification and copied the data down. I then activated Word of Valor.

I waited until after the tick to post this. Both are still active. I don't have the AP to test whether or not they actually work.
old-school member been here since like September 2014, I finally got my original start date.
oath2order

Re: Archon Word Powers

Post by oath2order »

Follow up: They are still active.

I attacked someone.

- You attack Gee Wiz with your Tarnished Sword and hit for 8 points of slashing damage. This attack drained 2 MP from them and granted them to you! You gain 4 XP. (2022-03-18 12:17:36).
- You say, "Well that's weird." (2022-03-18 12:18:00).
- You feel the Word of Valor fade. (2022-03-18 12:19:00).
- You attack Gee Wiz with your Tarnished Sword and hit for 6 points of slashing damage. This attack drained 2 MP from them and granted them to you! You gain 3 XP. (2022-03-18 12:19:04).

So follow-up bug, either the game is telling me that Nullification is meant to take away 4MP and it's not doing that, or I'm unaware of something that resulted in less MP being taken away. This is who I attacked, it was on a square of a good faction, the character is not of that faction, and the square had barricades aligned to Good on each edge.
old-school member been here since like September 2014, I finally got my original start date.
Kandarin

Post by Kandarin »

The bug here is that the notification isn't telling you what Nullification actually does since it was modified since. Cosmic Mastery upgraded Nullification doesn't damage MP, it drains MP and gives it to you.

This will be fixed for the next patch.
Katerina Hasheen - Necromancer Advocate, champion of a better Hashaa
Serena Hasheen - Gun ES, Macro Hunter, Freedom Array booster
Isabel Hasheen - Gunwizard Councillor, infusion's #1 fan
Kandarin - Lightning Elementalist, Crusader, fontnet architect
Erduhr-Khazai - Fire-breathing Dragon DO, Evil Overlord, pillager of planes
oath2order

Post by oath2order »

So yeah the original bug is still in play, I can still have two words active at once.