Attack Barricade dropdown menu doesn't remember target

Forum where closed and resolved bug reports live
Liemannen

Attack Barricade dropdown menu doesn't remember target

Post by Liemannen »

I got trapped by a bunch of barricades. I picked a barricade from the dropdown menu that prevented me from running free and in a vain hope of breaking myself free I started attacking it and I just keep on bashing the attack button. Once I am getting low on AP, I notice that only the first attack was against the right barricade since the dropdown menu target defaults to North Barricade every time.

So I was actually just trying to get myself deeper inside the barricade system. Sigh.
SharkyNebula

Re: Attack Barricade dropdown menu doesn't remember target

Post by SharkyNebula »

Same thing for building. it doesn't remember which direction you wanted to build
plscks
Site Admin

Re: Attack Barricade dropdown menu doesn't remember target

Post by plscks »

Liemannen wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:37 am I got trapped by a bunch of barricades. I picked a barricade from the dropdown menu that prevented me from running free and in a vain hope of breaking myself free I started attacking it and I just keep on bashing the attack button. Once I am getting low on AP, I notice that only the first attack was against the right barricade since the dropdown menu target defaults to North Barricade every time.

So I was actually just trying to get myself deeper inside the barricade system. Sigh.
SharkyNebula wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:39 am Same thing for building. it doesn't remember which direction you wanted to build
There is a feature pending for the next game update to save barricade direction.
"Hey, don't talk about bacon." - Frank Lapidus