General Dragon's Reeee malfunctions (against cades)

Forum where closed and resolved bug reports live
Yukari

General Dragon's Reeee malfunctions (against cades)

Post by Yukari »

At least according to wiki.

1. Dragon's Rage is not doing its supplemental damage (nor consuming MP per attack) against barricades. It doesn't mention on the wiki this doesn't apply against structures and tbh it would be kind of a bummer if it doesn't work against wards/forts in the future either.

2. Combo attacks get reset all the way to 0 instead of just one stage on misses during (fully stacked) Dragon's Rage. Wiki doesn't say if this is intended, and again it's a bit of a letdown for a 90 CP end-of-the-line skill.

Here are some logs, sorry about the formatting, bolded the relevant bits:

- You attack the barricades to the South with your Sledgehammer. Bits of debris fly from the barricades as your attack weakens them. You gained 2 Experience Points for this attack. You started a combination attack! (2022-02-15 14:06:30).
- You attack the barricades to the South with your Sledgehammer. Bits of debris fly from the barricades as your attack weakens them. You gained 3 Experience Points for this attack. You dealt 3 more damage from a combination attack! (2022-02-15 14:06:31).
- You attack the barricades to the South with your Sledgehammer. Bits of debris fly from the barricades as your attack weakens them. You gained 3 Experience Points for this attack. You dealt 6 more damage from a combination attack! (2022-02-15 14:06:32).
- (13 times) You attack the barricades to the South with your Sledgehammer. Bits of debris fly from the barricades as your attack weakens them. You gained 4 Experience Points for this attack. You dealt 9 more damage from a combination attack! (2022-02-15 14:06:48).
- You attack the barricades to the South with your Sledgehammer and miss. (2022-02-15 14:06:49).
- You attack the barricades to the South with your Sledgehammer. Bits of debris fly from the barricades as your attack weakens them. You gained 2 Experience Points for this attack. You started a combination attack! (2022-02-15 14:06:50).
- You attack the barricades to the South with your Sledgehammer. Bits of debris fly from the barricades as your attack weakens them. You gained 3 Experience Points for this attack. You dealt 3 more damage from a combination attack! (2022-02-15 14:06:51).
- You attack the barricades to the South with your Sledgehammer. Bits of debris fly from the barricades as your attack weakens them. You gained 3 Experience Points for this attack. You dealt 6 more damage from a combination attack! (2022-02-15 14:06:52).
- (7 times) You attack the barricades to the South with your Sledgehammer. Bits of debris fly from the barricades as your attack weakens them. You gained 4 Experience Points for this attack. You dealt 9 more damage from a combination attack! (2022-02-15 14:07:32).
- You attack the barricades to the South with your Sledgehammer and miss. (2022-02-15 14:07:33).
- You attack the barricades to the South with your Sledgehammer. Bits of debris fly from the barricades as your attack weakens them. You gained 2 Experience Points for this attack. You started a combination attack! (2022-02-15 14:07:34).
- You attack the barricades to the South with your Sledgehammer. With a satisfying crunch, the last of the barricades crumble to dust beneath the force of your blow. You gained 3 Experience Points for this attack. You dealt 3 more damage from a combination attack! (2022-02-15 14:07:35).
Thenixon

Re: General Dragon's Reeee malfunctions (against cades)

Post by Thenixon »

Are you getting a +3 per combo step riser? I thought it was nerfed to +2/+4/+6.
Nayru

Post by Nayru »

the combo changes were probably forgotten to be done on structure attack code as well ye
- You say, "Oh my me." (2022-01-30 03:41:07).
Yukari

Post by Yukari »

Oh yeah add that as a bonus report lol. Didn't even notice.
Yukari

Post by Yukari »

Sorry for the necro, but to add to this, EoJ supplemental is also not working against wards/forts (I assume cades either but haven't tried), as wasn't Dragon Rage (I wanted to test more combo vs structure interactions but I reset my NC lol). I've heard other skill-related supplemental damage was also not working (idk what classes).
Kandarin

Post by Kandarin »

There is a general fix for supplemental vs structures in the next patch, including both Dragons Rage and EOJ.
Katerina Hasheen - Necromancer Advocate, champion of a better Hashaa
Serena Hasheen - Gun ES, Macro Hunter, Freedom Array booster
Isabel Hasheen - Gunwizard Councillor, infusion's #1 fan
Kandarin - Lightning Elementalist, Crusader, fontnet architect
Erduhr-Khazai - Fire-breathing Dragon DO, Evil Overlord, pillager of planes