Double charged AP on simple action

Forum where closed and resolved bug reports live
Meric

Double charged AP on simple action

Post by Meric »

Across my chars Ive had a few situations where I felt Ive been double charged AP for simple actions but Ive mostly brushed it off. However, I do believe I caught a clear example as below.

Simple three AP building move across (out - move across - in). No doors to open, got charged 2AP for the step across between tiles. Doesnt look like any other factors like hard terrain, wards, spam clicking etc
Attachments
EXP.png
EXP.png (241.14 KiB) Viewed 3075 times
Sunset Shimmer attacked you with a Frozen Gauntlet and hit for 62 points of holy damage. She was hiding! This attack was charged with righteous wrath! Their body strained with holy resolve as they added physical power to this attack! (2021-11-22)
Flume

Re: Double charged AP on simple action

Post by Flume »

Just noticed 3 double AP movement actions in a row on Fake Thomas Jefferson. Traveling from 52,24 to 53,25 to 54,26 Cordillera so no mountain or water based tiles were traversed.

I was at 50 inventory, thought it might be a new encumbrance mechanic, and it did stop after I dropped a battery... but I found this bug report and it appears that's not the case.
Rincewind

Re: Double charged AP on simple action

Post by Rincewind »

I've found the issue, University tiles were mistakenly set as taking 2 AP to cross without flight.